Mindset for the remaining WT-Club teams in finals

Gazman

With all the drama being played out at present, do we give the State Cup & NYC any chance of making it all the way to the Grand Finals from this weekend. It would be a shame if this affected them and they bombed out, as this is the only ray of hope for a dismal end to a dismal season.

just like 1st grade tim doesnt make the tackles or score th tries for them they should just worry bout there own job end of story

I am sure that Fletcher and Payten have the boys prepared. I imagine it is inspiration more than discouragement. These guys will be feeling the their chances of making first grade have drastically improved.

I am sure the 20's will play well…they need to impress rival clubs in the vain hope of securing work for next year and beyond.

The fact is the regular first grade players have very little to do with any of the lower grade players, they set themselves apart and have done all season (a few noteable exceptions are actually Blair and Woodsy) so it should have no effect

hope our coach makes the senior players go th watch these players in their games , support is a great thing , both games should be on tv but only the 20s will be

Back