**live game feed ** vs the Sharks

@hobbo1 said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450896) said:
Our wingers suck
Spook and stoner .. what a pairing

Being quick on the wings provides many more options in attack and defence. This is very disappointing. I hate our team losing in this manner.

Just logged on to say the following.
Didn’t watch the game, had better things to do but the Sharks are a very average team but play hard. We are a bunch of softcocks and never stand up when the going gets tough or when we play a hard edged team.
See you all next year.

@jd-tiger said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450904) said:
Commentator referred to the Sharks as being class players. The Sharks... embarrassing, they're not that good, it's us that's that bad.

They've been ordinary in recent weeks and racked up 50 against us.

@851 said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450902) said:
@pom-tiger said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450888) said:
No tangible progress in three seasons actual regression if anything becoming a cliche but so many things from top to bottom in the whole organisation need to change I believe.

Most people with an ounce of league knowledge know this, but the rusted on Madge fans won't hear of it

You only have to read the Madge thread and Signings thread to recognise it.

Maguire's apologists will be out in force tonight.

Honestly standing flat on your own line is unforgivable at this level.

Honestly standing flat on your own line is unforgivable at this level.

Well - was not expecting that performance. Our defence is shocking and our attack predictable. I've tried to keep an open mind and give Madge a chance, but we need a change. A new coach will at least give us a sense of something new. I feel with Madge at the helm it will be more of the same. Nothing personal as I think he is a decent man. I'm just looking at what is best for WT's.

@aceshigh said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450907) said:
Just like first half 4 defenders let try scorer get closer to the posts , absolute gutless from Tigers

Highlights the lack of effort put in. If you had any doubts about it that just proves it

Flannigan has made a lot of sense in pretty much every comment on us as a team today....interesting to hear someone have some IQ about what we're doing so badly, instead of the usual drivel coming out of the coaches box

Maguire has to be moved on this is pathetic how our club has capitulated since he arrived a bloody disgrace !

The sad truth of it our edge defence will suck for years to come with Nofo the no show and that sloth Ken

Back