Koe tv games

Been this way for a while, hasn't it ?

We get one televised NSW cup game a week, maybe a Q cup game on NBN on Sundays if lucky.

Think the other games can be streamed online but not all, been to many NSW cup games and no cameras around at all.

It is very disappointing but I guess its a business decision of some kind and these tournaments are not that big a deal to the powers that be... despite us fans actually really enjoying them.

Would much rather watch an extra couple of KOE Cup games instead of seeing the previous nights matches replayed again and again like Foxtel do. NSWRL must have the cameras set up, as they usually put together a highlights package of tries at the end of the weekend. A few extra streams couldn't be that hard.

I also think they don't see Jersey Flegg as a real competition. They get nothing until finals.

Been this way for a while, hasn't it ?

We get one televised NSW cup game a week, maybe a Q cup game on NBN on Sundays if lucky.

Think the other games can be streamed online but not all, been to many NSW cup games and no cameras around at all.

It is very disappointing but I guess its a business decision of some kind and these tournaments are not that big a deal to the powers that be... despite us fans actually really enjoying them.
Would much rather watch an extra couple of KOE Cup games instead of seeing the previous nights matches replayed again and again like Foxtel do. NSWRL must have the cameras set up, as they usually put together a highlights package of tries at the end of the weekend. A few extra streams couldn't be that hard.

I also think they don't see Jersey Flegg as a real competition. They get nothing until finals.
It’s a joke, as u have said rather than watch 10 replays of the same game plus minis! Or replays of the matty John’s shows. Give us more content fox, then all this fluff crap!

It’s a joke, as u have said rather than watch 10 replays of the same game plus minis! Or replays of the matty John’s shows. Give us more content fox, then all this fluff crap!
Some weeks there are no koe games listed on foxtel so maybe they haven't decided which game to do yet Naturally the bulldogs get the most games on foxtel

Some weeks there are no koe games listed on foxtel so maybe they haven't decided which game to do yet Naturally the bulldogs get the most games on foxtel
Bulldogs will be the media darlings this year. Last years Sharks.

Latest posts

Back