Kelma Tuilagi Signs With Manly

Hopefully he backflips on the deal cause losing him would be a big loss going into 2023. Bloke is a gun and a rising star months ago I was saying we need to wrap him up asap with Stefano but I see why he signed with manly with the extras they add to their contracts a nice house in manly, close to training manly money wise are strapped for cash its a head scratcher why we let him go but I guess someone's gotta go for Stefano to stay would of preferred Garner though.

Probably not going to agree with this, but IMO there is going to be a couple of our current backrowers that will be part of our 2023 assault.
The only way to find out who is going to be in that pack with Papa and Kori is to give some serious minutes to fringe dwellers and development boys.
Chopping and changing won't confirm anything.
You won't know if players can step up unless you give them time to get better.
This year should be full on development of players. If we snag a quality player during the year it will be a bonus.
Kelma could be mowing lawns this season.

Someone fell asleep at the wheel.

Looked a class above in the first trial last year & did not look out of place in 1st grade last year.

I blame Hartigan

Reactions: BZN
Big loss this kid. I was starting to find his feet in first grade after only a handful of games. Definitely need to secure some more back rowers
Had him tipped as one to watch, like what I've seen from him as a ball runner. I hope we go for someone like CHN again. Wasn't our cap the only hurdle from signing him? (Similar to what happened with DWZ)

Had him tipped as one to watch, like what I've seen from him as a ball runner. I hope we go for someone like CHN again. Wasn't our cap the only hurdle from signing him? (Similar to what happened with DWZ)
yeah agree. cap was a problem, we dont have that problem now though.

And why has no one questioned this rumour? It seems highly unlikely they he would want to sign a contract now, he's played a handful of games, with Blore out he could get big minutes and Double or even triple his value.

Manly have Schuster, Ola'kuatau and the youngest Trbojevic brother as young and talented beech rowers for the next several seasons, where exactly does he think he's going to play?

And with our second row stocks so low if he had a half decent start to the year he'd likely get a 2 year deal.

None of this adds up and comes across as a rumour to engage a bored fanbase

Probably not going to agree with this, but IMO there is going to be a couple of our current backrowers that will be part of our 2023 assault.
The only way to find out who is going to be in that pack with Papa and Kori is to give some serious minutes to fringe dwellers and development boys.
Chopping and changing won't confirm anything.
You won't know if players can step up unless you give them time to get better.
This year should be full on development of players. If we snag a quality player during the year it will be a bonus.
they need to give simpkin a decent go this year to see if he will make it

And why has no one questioned this rumour? It seems highly unlikely they he would want to sign a contract now, he's played a handful of games, with Blore out he could get big minutes and Double or even triple his value.

Manly have Schuster, Ola'kuatau and the youngest Trbojevic brother as young and talented beech rowers for the next several seasons, where exactly does he think he's going to play?

And with our second row stocks so low if he had a half decent start to the year he'd likely get a 2 year deal.

Good points. Now seems a strange time to sign a contract. Perhaps he just wants security above all else.

but Zorba said something on the radio and foxsports reported it..

Members online

Back