Kade Hill ?

ancient_magpie

People lucky enough to watch reserve grade .is kade Hill a potential fg halfback .Would appreciate any comments

I was unlucky enough to watch game and would not comment on any player in that team , with players out it was a very ordinary display.

KOE was played in a fan forced oven yesterday. I can forgive anyone for a poor performance like that.
It's funny that they won't let horses in that sun for any more than 10 minutes and have protocols to get them straight on the track and back under shelter as soon as possible but we can send humans out to play a game of rugby league.

KOE was played in a fan forced oven yesterday. I can forgive anyone for a poor performance like that.
It's funny that they won't let horses in that sun for any more than 10 minutes and have protocols to get them straight on the track and back under shelter as soon as possible but we can send humans out to play a game of rugby league.
Agreed the game was played in oppressive heat and the big guys were done early, however tried to the end.
The dogs had plenty of ball and spread it early and we did not adjust well.
The halves and fullback did not really get into the game with defense and the conditions causing fatigue.

The NRL needs a heat policy that is better than extending halftime, water break at 20 minutes and three interchanges at one time when it could have been pushed back later when you know it is that hot early in the week.
I went to the game early to watch the KOE and the security guards said I was not able to take an umbrella into the ground which was absurd and that I would need to speak to the senior security manager to get it in. Expecting paying fans to stand in the direct sun is unbelievable even with sun screen and I took it in and bothered no one by standing up the back on the hill. The cost of a bottle of water was $4 each so they made a fortune.
Apart from the loss in both grades it was great to be at an old traditional ground and people enjoyed the atmosphere.

People lucky enough to watch reserve grade .is kade Hill a potential fg halfback .Would appreciate any comments
He currently weighs in at about 60kgs when fully clothed. He needs to bulk up massively to be able to play against men, and even then he's a solid little player but there's nothing special about him

Latest posts

Members online

Back