Juniors - Pathways General Discussion

So is that the same Mason as in that muscle pic of the whole team ? He looked pretty big and he’s playing SG Ball still is he? God I’m glad I’m not 16 ish anymore the kids all look like giants.
correct, that's Mason. given he's training full time with firsts there's a chance he may be promoted himself and starts the year in Flegg or Cup, but I'd expect him to be named for Ball this evening.

correct, that's Mason. given he's training full time with firsts there's a chance he may be promoted himself and starts the year in Flegg or Cup, but I'd expect him to be named for Ball this evening.
How old is SG Ball again?

For anyone that ever enjoyed watching nswrltv on Facebook, that's now gone, and they want you to pay $6 a match to watch games on their app. Or a monthly subscription. Absolutely despicable to charge that much given they basically only stream from one venue a weekend.
If they streamed every match across every grade then I'd happily pay $7 a month, but you could pay a monthly subscription and still never get to watch your team play!

Last edited:
For anyone that ever enjoyed watching nswrltv on Facebook, that's now gone, and they want you to pay $6 a match to watch games on their app. Or a monthly subscription. Absolutely despicable to charge that much given they basically only stream from one venue a weekend.
If they streamed every match across every grade then I'd happily pay $7 a month, but you could pay a monthly subscription and still never get to watch your team play!
Yeah that’s disappointing as I used to watch a lot of the streamed games.

Just noticed on the Official site, the Pathways Preview for Round 2, that apart from the Wests Maggies & Balmain HM & SG Ball that the Weststigers Jersey Flegg are playing a Trial at Camden today vs The Storm. Does anyone have any news on the team list? Is that why TDS & Mason are missing from Ball?

Just noticed on the Official site, the Pathways Preview for Round 2, that apart from the Wests Maggies & Balmain HM & SG Ball that the Weststigers Jersey Flegg are playing a Trial at Camden today vs The Storm. Does anyone have any news on the team list? Is that why TDS & Mason are missing from Ball?
Not 100% but I doubt they’ll play in the Flegg trial.

I think more likely is that they’re training with NRL in preparation for them both playing in the first NRL trial.

FINAL WEEK 2 PATHWAYS RESULTS

UNE SG Ball Cup (U/19's)

DRAW - Magpies draw with Storm 24-24
LOSS - Roosters beat Tigers 13-12

Westpac Tarsha Gale Cup (U/19's Girls)
LOSS - Indigenous Academy beat Wests Tigers 60-0

SLE Laurie Daley Cup (U/18's)
WIN - M Wests Tigers beat NC Bulldogs 30-16

UNE Harold Matthews Cup (U/17's)
WIN - Magpies beat Storm 44-22
LOSS - Roosters beat Tigers 26-6

Westpac Lisa Fiaola Cup (U/17's Girls)