Juniors - Pathways General Discussion

We has 2 of those before in Tatola and Paseka so lets hope the outcome is different this time around
Ah yeah forget about Paseka..he was a big boy in the NYC when it was around. Not sure Tatola was as big as Miller though. He already looks about the size of Asofa Solomona.

Final score?
58 to 13.

Fa'agutu picked up a double and also had a line break assist that led to a try. Made a couple of errors, but was always in the game supporting other runners, bit of ball playing, making plenty of metres and landing on his front for quick play the balls. Regardless of the defensive capabilities of the opposition, he excites me moving forward with his style of play. Good that he has already experienced a game of QLD Cup and should see plenty of Flegg and NSW Cup in 2023 hopefully.

Miller some strong runs all game and had multiple defenders needed to bring him down. His size could be a huge assett moving forward. Just needs to make sure he stays fit to maintain impactful minutes as he moves up the grades.

Outside of our 2 boys, Keano Kini is one who really impressed me. Think he is contracted with Titans unfortunately though.

58 to 13.

Fa'agutu picked up a double and also had a line break assist that led to a try. Made a couple of errors, but was always in the game supporting other runners, bit of ball playing, making plenty of metres and landing on his front for quick play the balls. Regardless of the defensive capabilities of the opposition, he excites me moving forward with his style of play. Good that he has already experienced a game of QLD Cup and should see plenty of Flegg and NSW Cup in 2023 hopefully.

Miller some strong runs all game and had multiple defenders needed to bring him down. His size could be a huge assett moving forward. Just needs to make sure he stays fit to maintain impactful minutes as he moves up the grades.

Outside of our 2 boys, Keano Kini is one who really impressed me. Think he is contracted with Titans unfortunately though.
Gus mentioned on f/b that a bulldogs contracted player Joash Papali’i was voted players player from the match. Decent talent?

Gus mentioned on f/b that a bulldogs contracted player Joash Papali’i was voted players player from the match. Decent talent?
He is a good player with plenty of potential from what I have seen. Normally a fullback, but came off the bench for Aus Schoolboys (all players looked good against the Fiji side).

In the SG Ball semi final Balmain Vs Bulldogs, Joash Papali'i pretty much single handedly won the game for the Dogs. Couple of dummy half scoots for tries and just pure strength and determination got him over the line. Pretty sure the Dogs will have him locked up for a while.

Wests Tigers today held a kids footy Clinic with the Mindaribba Aboriginal Land Council in the Maitland area. Naturally there were some very excited young tiger cubs looking forward to a great day of footy.
Sadly it ended with lots of very disappointed kids. The Wests Tigers didn’t send any players, not even reserve grade, they just sent a few staff members, needless to say the kids were pretty disappointed.
I get that the season is now over but surely some players were available for one day.
The club needs to encourage young kids to play & to support the Wests Tigers and I don’t think that is how you do that.
Pretty disappointed in the club.

Come on guys don't get trapped into total negativity. Club does a lot of good stuff too.

Back