Josh Reynolds

@jadtiger said in [Josh Reynolds](/post/1331287) said:
To nobodys great suprise Josh is out for 6 weeks with a hamstring injury.

I feel for the bloke. Genuinely tries his heart out for whomever's jersey he pulls on but can't catch a break with injury. I was really pleased to see him do well and win a MOM.

Anyway, I hope he can come good and finish his career strongly, at least he's cleared us of some salary cap woes.

@voice_of_reason said in [Josh Reynolds](/post/1331296) said:
@jadtiger said in [Josh Reynolds](/post/1331287) said:
To nobodys great suprise Josh is out for 6 weeks with a hamstring injury.

I feel for the bloke. Genuinely tries his heart out for whomever's jersey he pulls on but can't catch a break with injury. I was really pleased to see him do well and win a MOM.

Anyway, I hope he can come good and finish his career strongly, at least he's cleared us of some salary cap woes.

I agree with you and dont dislike him at all however the continuation of the injury problems he has had continue.Even the softer fields in the SL which should help dont seem to be working

![Screenshot_2021-04-04-10-19-16-59.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1617858927569-screenshot_2021-04-04-10-19-16-59.jpg) )

I don't mind the bloke, won me $540

Poor Reynolds, injured again, he's out for the rest of the year so will miss the finals, and will possibly miss the start of next year too. He's had a pretty good season with Brett Hodgson though and seemed to be enjoying himself over there.

@tilllindemann said in [Josh Reynolds](/post/1454910) said:
Poor Reynolds, injured again, he's out for the rest of the year so will miss the finals, and will possibly miss the start of next year too. He's had a pretty good season with Brett Hodgson though and seemed to be enjoying himself over there.

Bourbon, beer or piss what ever it was get it well and truly into ya.

![E9Ybg0PXMAM2jmw.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1629945732232-e9ybg0pxmam2jmw.jpeg)

![E9Ybh-gXIAYwKeT.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1629945742510-e9ybh-gxiaywket.jpeg)

Grubs final game on television today,
1230pm vs North Sydney bears.

Wrapping up his career in NSW cup.

Say what you want about him, but he lived out his dream and was one of us briefly...
22 games at the Tigers.

I'll be tuning in.
All the best, Josh Reynolds...

images - 2023-07-15T075243.989.jpeg

Seems a nice bloke
I was fascinated to seen him at Brooks 200th game. Moses also there but Brooks/ Moses have a long history.
Thought it was a nice gesture for basically a fly by night Tiger. Pity he couldn’t really bring anything to the Tigers, I guess that’s the difference between real passion for a club, and pretend passion fuelled by money.

One of my favourite players to play the game. Never the most talented, but always the most hungry and hard working.

And he would die for his club/team mates.

Genuine top bloke off the field too. Hope he can transition into a successful off field role, he needs to be around the game.

I like the guy and he has copped it but he is probably the worst signing we've ever had.

Oh, that's a moot point.
I can think of a few who might be in the photo finish.

I thought there were others as well but geez he is up there. A Cleary special. Take Mitchell Moses contract away and got and get Joshy Reynolds.

Grubs final game on television today,
1230pm vs North Sydney bears.

Wrapping up his career in NSW cup.

Say what you want about him, but he lived out his dream and was one of us briefly...
22 games at the Tigers.

I'll be tuning in.
All the best, Josh Reynolds...

View attachment 5920
Yeah, once they leave the club they're dead to me until they retire, then they become an ex Tiger great.

Back