Jock Madden #244

tigersfan

Can't see a top liner signing with the Tigers. Maybe the best option. Thoughts ?

So what's happened t will Smith.... Blokes got a heap of nrl exp. Have we outdone ourselves with this one dragging him down to our level, or lower.
Reggie's players getting mentioned everywhere.. What's wrong with will?

If we sign Trindall & Fainu....

Madden would be a good back up option to play NSW cup and fill in when needed.

He's probably slightly better than Wakeham.
Yes, but Wakeham is the Moneyball pick.

You see, we need that organising half. Someone who can steady the team and help the play flow smoothly. Madden never really did that. Wakeham can, and in that he is useful. Speed, flare, etc all fall short with Wakeham. Wakeham is a reserve half. But he is a reserve half that lets your 5/8 and fullback do their thing.

Jock Madden is the greater player, several games he outshone Brooks. But Wakeham is who I would pick as a reserve half for the teams benefit.

Yes, but Wakeham is the Moneyball pick.

You see, we need that organising half. Someone who can steady the team and help the play flow smoothly. Madden never really did that. Wakeham can, and in that he is useful. Speed, flare, etc all fall short with Wakeham. Wakeham is a reserve half. But he is a reserve half that lets your 5/8 and fullback do their thing.

Jock Madden is the greater player, several games he outshone Brooks. But Wakeham is who I would pick as a reserve half for the teams benefit.
I'm sure we could get em / keep em both without breaking the bank.

If we sign Trindall & Fainu....

Madden would be a good back up option to play NSW cup and fill in when needed.

He's probably slightly better than Wakeham.

If is a the key word…
Can’t see it happening.

Madden = really scraping the bottom of the barrel

Sign him long term. Members need a new whipping boy. I think he is on par with some of the options I heard.

Less experience and more upside that Sezer

Back