Ivan Cleary

The_Patriot

Excuse the disguised swearing mods but this needs to be talked about

Cleary said to Klein: “Ashley they’re f***ing lying all over us.

“You can’t let them.

“You’ve got to stop them.”

This is absolutely disgusting and i will give up watching anything other than Tigers games this year if he gets away with this.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/panthers/theyre-fing-lying-all-over-us-ivan-clearys-alleged-blowup-at-ashley-klein-revealed/news-story/082aebe4909aabc3e3a72e10af0c0f3b?fbclid=IwAR3Wl79FNHbnm8-jhRTj_tcWAaVVERdOL0NB6f_VMtcmon6jRnp6ijhu9fo

I am watching on FOX too, Buzz is telling Annasley that Ivan cant get away with this. Hope the NRL smash the crap out of him

@851 said in [Ivan Cleary](/post/1041367) said:
I am watching on FOX too, Buzz is telling Annasley that Ivan cant get away with this. Hope the NRL smash the crap out of him

I’m watching...Old Buzz is on the money this time !

Annesley is a flog

@The_Patriot said in [Ivan Cleary](/post/1041365) said:
Excuse the disguised swearing mods but this needs to be talked about

Cleary said to Klein: “Ashley they’re f***ing lying all over us.

“You can’t let them.

“You’ve got to stop them.”

This is absolutely disgusting and i will give up watching anything other than Tigers games this year if he gets away with this.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/panthers/theyre-fing-lying-all-over-us-ivan-clearys-alleged-blowup-at-ashley-klein-revealed/news-story/082aebe4909aabc3e3a72e10af0c0f3b?fbclid=IwAR3Wl79FNHbnm8-jhRTj_tcWAaVVERdOL0NB6f_VMtcmon6jRnp6ijhu9fo

sounds like the guy is begging......

@Tiger_Steve said in [Ivan Cleary](/post/1041373) said:
Should be suspended for 6 months - it was good enough for us....

And docked $337,000 off next years cap with a $750,000 fine, only fair, Ivan was trying to cheat

For those without FOX there will be a story on this in tomorrow's telegraph.
Buzz also took Annasley to task on the McGuire eye gouge and Jake Turbo's tackle verse Cotric's tackle, also the refs in the parra nz game, he was pretty good tonight

What a laugh.... Penrith were all over Canberra.... They made Melbourne look.like us... Tamou was having 40 winks in some tackles he was that slow.... Cleary wants Paul Greens whinging [This word has been automatically removed] cap

They say it's against the rules for a coach to talk to the refs at half time at all. That being said, Trent Robinson got done for this before, and was fined $40,000. So it's a storm in a teacup, Cleary is guilty, but he'll pay the fine and that'll be it.

@TigerTiger said in [Ivan Cleary](/post/1041435) said:
They say it's against the rules for a coach to talk to the refs at half time at all. That being said, Trent Robinson got done for this before, and was fined $40,000. So it's a storm in a teacup, Cleary is guilty, but he'll pay the fine and that'll be it.

You mean the panthers will pay the fine - Cleary won’t part with a cent

@GNR4LIFE said in [Ivan Cleary](/post/1041378) said:
Nothing in it if that’s all he said.

I don't think what he said or the language was the issue, more that it's a direct breach to speak to an official at half time in which case there should be repercussions.

Having said that, I'm not sure dropping the F-bomb to a referee in any situation would be considered wise. If a captain said that on the field you'd expect to be penalised for dissent.

Since (re)joining this forum I have not had my turn at speaking negatively of Ivan Cleary, so here goes.

Ivan Cleary is a flog of the highest order. That's the best I've got, as swearing is not allowed here.

I don't care if Cleary or the Pamfers pay the fine - Just fine them and it needs to be more than 40k .... the rule has been set.

Then again it is only The Tigers that cop the wrath of the NRL not the "Golden Clubs" - maybe Greenturd will write Cleary a reference. Joke, Joke, Joke!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back