Isaiah Papali’i #265

Curious as to which player Benji & Richo are now looking at for his replacement.

They probably have a plan in the background.
Yep probably someone from our pathways 😂 we need to see a replacement of first grade quality and rep quality or you loose , he just needs a rocket

He played his best footy running off Moses so maybe there’s been some chat between them. I’m sure they’d take him back, it’s just wether he wants to go back to the future.

Big money on Lane, Big Money on Matto,
Decent Money on Carty....
Not much room left there.

Not a bad suggestion, anyone know how he’s been going in the UK ?

I don't know what to make of Fitzgibbon. He was much maligned at Newcastle. The supporters didn't really like him. However I always thought he was one of the best hole runners in the game and was always a threat.

Timing is impeccable of course … ice just had his best game at the Tigers last game after moving to 13…

can’t wait a bit longer to see how he goes ?

nah … let’s agree straight away he can leave ..,,

I’m sure the other clubs will be desperate to pay the full freight next year considering how big of a hurry they are to move him on

Fair enough if he wants to leave at the end of 2024, but play him in reserve grade for the rest of the year. Semis are out of reach, so its time to take a stand on this, over to you Benji and Richo
Let him go now, what’s the point of going through the motions with someone who doesn’t want to be at the club ?

Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s isn’t one, think Samuela and Bateman would be our backrowers from next year. Maybe they might sign a cheapie or promote one in our lower grades for depth but I don’t see them trying to go sign another big backrower. Ice is on around 650K so my 2 guesses are they’ll use his money to help our backline, or they’ll use that money to try and retain Stef. Maybe both.
We don’t have enough decent forwards , why would u let a experienced forward go to help build the backs , we got two 1st class backs coming next year , how many more do we need , when the forwards will be run over even more than this year . Don’t get this unless they have secured a class replacement

Welcome to the Adam Blair Club, Ipap.

It’s not an exclusive club, but you’re now a life long member. Club HR is McQueen will send you our welcome pack, club secretary , M’bye will take your shirt size. If you’re interested in joining the executive committee, please contact Josh Reynolds. Please note, unlike your career at Wests, the executive team does expect you to turn up at least once a year.
Anasta says Gday

I don't know what to make of Fitzgibbon. He was much maligned at Newcastle. The supporters didn't really like him. However I always thought he was one of the best hole runners in the game and was always a threat.
I never understood that ! Every game I watched of him , he would hit the hole , get an arm free, and constantly ran angles all day for nothing .
He was like Garner , but better , with better hands and defence .
I honestly think he was just a link , like Barnett , to the bad old years for them .

Back