Isaiah Papali’i #265

Shouldn't be letting him go before the new players arrive.

He would be great playing off Jerome Luai
He also wanted out when Madge got sacked. It’s clear he never wanted to be here, although I don’t blame him entirely as he hasn’t had the same service he received at Parra. But he wanted out after Madge got punted so I can’t blame Benji and Richo to let him go.

Penrith turning Papali'i into a world beater would piss me off greatly. So it will probably happen
He’d be back to his best instantly if playing at the Panthers.
I don’t think he’s been bad for us to be honest, way more impact than Bateman.
If we are offloading Papali’i, keeping Bateman and not signing any decent replacement, we will simply get worse than we already are.

The fact that he is no loss says more about us than him.

Don’t know who is available to improve our squad with Ice’s money, it sure as hell isn’t Tony Sukkar.

I’d let Bateman go before him but I guess he’s a lot harder to move.
Given that Bateman is VC that shows he is rated at the club. Bateman is most likely here until the contract is up in 26.

Heart never in it, amateur hour if we haven't lined up his replacement already.

Was never utilized to his strengths.
That doesn’t give me great confidence we’ll utilise his replacements strengths either.

We are at the bottom of the tree and the players that have kept us there decide to leave and we are surprised. I am sure outside of API the other big name flops we had have seen it as their retirement strategy over the years

Latest posts

Members online

Back