Ex WTs dregs get some Karma

Tcat

Very spirited effort by our team. We put in and gave them a real run for a their money.

Regardless im just happy Matterson needs some panadols tonight and M Moses slipped over all night and kicked worse than us. They were both đź’© tonight and proved why they will both never be anything.

Hopefully Arthur gives poor Matterson a month to recover from his little head knock.

Karma was good but wished Matterson and Moses copped it worse.

Moses is not the slimey fart.
He is the ghost poo. You know it happened but when you look down it's gone.

He will continue to go missing against aggressive teams, just like he did for us and just like he did tonight.

@old_man_tiger said in [Ex WTs dregs get some Karma](/post/1188344) said:

He will continue to go missing against aggressive teams, just like he did for us and just like he did tonight.

I was just sad slimey didnt break both his legs when he fell over.That would have been Karma

@jadtiger said in [Ex WTs dregs get some Karma](/post/1188364) said:

I was just sad slimey didnt break both his legs when he fell over.That would have been Karma

@jadtiger said in [Ex WTs dregs get some Karma](/post/1188364) said:

9 let him off easy with no replays.

I wouldn't want to be in a 2 man liferaft with moses.He is a good winner but becomes the invisible man when the going gets tough,

@eyewondertwo said in [Ex WTs dregs get some Karma](/post/1188389) said:
I wouldn't want to be in a 2 man liferaft with moses.He is a good winner but becomes the invisible man when the going gets tough,

In junior footy you would love to be a 2nd rower pointing at him and yelling "he's mine". All tricks no ticker.

Back