Easter Monday match moved to ANZ

cochise

Another home ground.

Stadium Australia to host 2021 Easter Monday clash

Wests Tigers have today confirmed that the club’s Easter Monday home game against the Parramatta Eels will be played at Stadium Australia in 2021.

The annual fixture, which sees Wests Tigers face off against their Sydney rivals, was originally scheduled to be played at Bankwest Stadium in Round 4.

Wests Tigers Members who have Bankwest Stadium access as part of their 2021 Membership will be afforded access to the game, with further information around the ticket redemption process to come closer to the date.

Tickets for the Easter Monday match will go on sale in the near future with Wests Tigers Members set to receive priority purchase as a Wests Tigers home game.

Finally get rid of that ridiculous home game against Parra at bankwest. Prefer if it was at one of our other home grounds but will take this.

Great decision

@the_third said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302124) said:
Finally get rid of that ridiculous home game against Parra at bankwest. Prefer if it was at one of our other home grounds but will take this.

Great decision

I hate ANZ lol

Hopefully the stadium we play at in the future
Glad we have moved the Parramatta game away from bankwest should have always been at a different venue
should get a good crowd

@cochise said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302125) said:

Great decision

I hate ANZ lol

I hate ANZ as well but this game makes too much sense. There is literally almost a million people walking out of the Easter Show right next door. Should be a massive crowd assuming massive crowds are allowed by then.

Great decision

I hate ANZ lol

There is a God !

Smart move !

@tiger19 said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302133) said:
@speed2burn said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302131) said:
Wasn't it always at ANZ anyways?

Nope, Bankwest.

Yeah but like only recently. Originally made sense to put it at ANZ to capitalise on the Easter show crowds

@hobbo1 said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302134) said:

Great decision

I hate ANZ lol

There is a God !

Smart move !

Serious question, can anyone think of a dumb move the club has made since the end of last season?

@cochise said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302121) said:
Another home ground.

Wests Tigers have today confirmed that the club’s Easter Monday home game against the Parramatta Eels will be played at Stadium Australia in 2021.

The annual fixture, which sees Wests Tigers face off against their Sydney rivals, was originally scheduled to be played at Bankwest Stadium in Round 4.

Wests Tigers Members who have Bankwest Stadium access as part of their 2021 Membership will be afforded access to the game, with further information around the ticket redemption process to come closer to the date.

Tickets for the Easter Monday match will go on sale in the near future with Wests Tigers Members set to receive priority purchase as a Wests Tigers home game.

Yessss

@tiger19 said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302133) said:
@speed2burn said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302131) said:
Wasn't it always at ANZ anyways?

Nope, Bankwest.

It was always at ANZ it will only from 2019 that they had to move it to Bankwest. Glad it is back at ANZ even though I hate it aswell lol.

@tiger5150 said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302136) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302134) said:

Great decision

I hate ANZ lol

There is a God !

Smart move !

Serious question, can anyone think of a dumb move the club has made since the end of last season?

No not really .

@mike said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302138) said:
Another home ground.

Yessss

Bankwest is dead ☠️

I have a 4 game pass for the games at BankWest will they transfer to ANZ for that Easter Monday game, or do I need to purchase another ticket for that game.

@gallagher said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302137) said:
So four home grounds in Sydney? Laughable.

But as Sheensy used to say ..
When we play at ANZ we get the onsuite
😁

@hobbo1 said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302142) said:
@mike said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302138) said:
Another home ground.

Yessss

Bankwest is dead ☠️

So glad they called it by its proper name as well. It will always be Stadium Australia for mine.

@gallagher said in [Easter Monday match moved to ANZ](/post/1302137) said:
So four home grounds in Sydney? Laughable.

It maybe laughable but playing our home game against parra in parra was beyond crazy

Back