Dean blore

Anyone got the oil on Dean
where he played and what position
when did he join tigers

Anyone got the oil on Dean
where he played and what position
when did he join tigers
Think it was mentioned in the rugby thread that he was playing for a Sydney team manly or Warringa?? not sure
Tiger one might know
Pretty sure he was at Penrith when his brother was there

Think it was mentioned in the rugby thread that he was playing for a Sydney team manly or Warringa?? not sure
Tiger one might know
Pretty sure he was at Penrith when his brother was there
The little I know about Dean is that he's a Penrith junior, then later left league and crossed codes playing for Warringah in the Shute Shield; then this year, came back to rugby leage with the Wests Magpies.

think he was on a train and trial with saints at the start of the year, then went back to union before coming here. really is a fringe nsw cup player

Penrith junior NSW under 18s Aus schoolboy junior kiwi Samoa 9s squad good footballer may need some time to get up to speed

Yeah- I think as a junior he was pretty highly regarded at Penrith. 5/8 mostly from memory.

I believe this man should be given a shot at half in cup I understand that lambkin is probably told he has to play top 30 player's or development player's but who will be there next year I hear camaroux has been told he's free to leave will smith not likely to be resigned Laurie could be leaving which leaves Wakeham so what do we have to loose giving him a shot

Agree , give him a crack , also just watched Shaun Blore on tigers , guy comes accross Well , is playing well and seems to like it hear at tigers , extend him now he is a positive person , we need this

Shawn also a junior kangaroo at age 17 played against dean who represented the junior Kiwi's

What happened to him? Injured or punted?
No they continually play players in top 30 who I mentioned b4 will probably not be here next season and don't give this man a shot I also read yesterday that Shawn has attracted more intrest from England yet tiger's wouldn't realease him early to go to MLB

Latest posts

Members online

Back