Coffee

How many more muscles to get rid of the coffee beans, or are thy chocolate coated?

Champion @BZN - your reply has made me go deeper into my muscular response.
Please refer:

1712902100862.jpeg

This is an AI mock-up version of the muscles used to laugh as I attempted to find out the precise number of muscles used to lick off the chocolate from the coffee beans. I am reliably informed that 17 muscles are used. Therefore , again fitness prevails, for which I thank you. ;)

Like someone else said, I'd prefer instant to pod coffee. I have a automatic machine at home, more expensive to buy but probably cheaper to run than a pod machine and just as convenient to use.

Sick of their crap coffee, I once ordered an iced coffee when in the US expecting the coffee version of an iced chocolate. They gave me a cup of black filtered coffee with ice in it, I gave it back to them and walked out.

Like someone else said, I'd prefer instant to pod coffee. I have a automatic machine at home, more expensive to buy but probably cheaper to run than a pod machine and just as convenient to use.

Sick of their crap coffee, I once ordered an iced coffee when in the US expecting the coffee version of an iced chocolate. They gave me a cup of black filtered coffee with ice in it, I gave it back to them and walked out.

Manual Coffee machine has the purest espresso but I love love love my delonghi Prima donna.

I haven’t tried all the different varieties of pods but I don’t mind the Vittoria range, it’s always been a coffee I’ve enjoyed. Of course, they probably aren’t as good as the cafe roasted stuff. I was absolutely hooked on a roast called Toby’s Estate. My local cafe closed down over a year ago and it was literally the only place on the coast that used that brew. I can’t find it anywhere up here anymore. When I worked down on the north beaches, it was in just about every cafe.
I just got a new coffee machine so naturally I was browsing this forum of coffee experts, you can order Toby’s Estate coffee online. I haven’t tried that one yet but I will definitely add it to the list.
I got a De’Longhi Dinamica for a good price & I am done with pod coffee, I won’t go back, I can’t go back! I am wondering why it has taken me this long to get an automatic machine. Best investment ever but I am drinking ridiculous amounts of coffee now & probably need to rein it in a bit…..maybe next week……I think I NEED more coffee.

I just got a new coffee machine so naturally I was browsing this forum of coffee experts, you can order Toby’s Estate coffee online. I haven’t tried that one yet but I will definitely add it to the list.
I got a De’Longhi Dinamica for a good price & I am done with pod coffee, I won’t go back, I can’t go back! I am wondering why it has taken me this long to get an automatic machine. Best investment ever but I am drinking ridiculous amounts of coffee now & probably need to rein it in a bit…..maybe next week……I think I NEED more coffee.
The arabica beans have less caffeine, than the robusta which is the choice of pod and instant coffee manufacturers.
Ive had my Breville Barista for 6 months after tossing out the pods and can’t possibly drink anything else now. 😜

can anyone help me solve this puzzle?
I recently purchased some Vittoria coffee beans and was wondering when they were roasted.
I need the help of a code breaker, a mathematician.
Here’s the code..
180330065M

can anyone help me solve this puzzle?
I recently purchased some Vittoria coffee beans and was wondering when they were roasted.
I need the help of a code breaker, a mathematician.
Here’s the code..
180330065M
Does it have a best before date on it?

Back