Coffee

How about a beer instead of coffee like in that Kris Kristofferson song: :sneaky:

Well, I woke up Sunday morning,
With no way to hold my head, that didn't hurt.
And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad,
So I had one more for dessert.

My daughter gave me some cat poo coffee she had picked up in Indonesia somewhere. I was hesitant to try it but wasn’t too bad. Must be labour intensive following those cats around then looking for the undigested beans? 😮 A local coffee shop has it at $50 a cup.

Had some great coffee recently in Spain and France. Just have to know what to order, cortado in Spain and noisette in France - asking for a latte anywhere is asking for trouble.

Vietnamese coffee is also fantastic.
All you people that come on here and brag about having coffee in this country and that country give me the :poop:'s ;), cause I'm jealous that it's not me there instead :p.
Although many years ago I did have coffee in the U.S.A. when I did a bus tour of the Wests Coast, and yeh...the coffee was pretty ordinary.

Add some scotch to a short black, takes away the bitterness of the coffee beans, learnt that from my late uncle.
Wow!!! what a great idea.
I haven't had any alcohol for about 30 years, but I might just give this a go...and my Mrs. won't know If I lace my coffee with Vodka o_O, as it apparently doesn't have a smell.

To all coffee lovers, if you need to update your home coffee machine ALDI has a special this Saturday a De Longhi usually around $400 on special $149,
We used to have a DeLonghi at my old work. Expensive fancy thing. Kept breaking down and rarely operational.

Australia has the best coffee and it’s a no contest. No contest.

I’ve travelled South America and it doesn’t match here.

Wow!!! what a great idea.
I haven't had any alcohol for about 30 years, but I might just give this a go...and my Mrs. won't know If I lace my coffee with Vodka o_O, as it apparently doesn't have a smell.
Had some friends from out of town visiting for a few days. They had tequilas at night and tia Maria coffee during the day. 😂

Now that's a question.
Tia Maria or Kahlua? ;)
I cant drink Kahlua, but I had a crack at the Tia Maria 😂Found it too sweet.
I prefer a strong dark roast something that cuts through the sweetness and flavour of the milk. Either a Latte or flat white.

Back