Club announcement to its supporters

Tcat

I expect someone from this club in the next few days to explain its stance on the future. How can this rubbish keep going on for? I've had it and I want answers now. Who's fault is it? What's the plan moving forward? Somebody in this basket case of a place tell me something. Everyone on the payroll needs to take a paycut until results are gained. I've got no interest in finance etc atm. I want on field results.

@tcat said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346606) said:
I expect someone from this club in the next few days to explain its stance on the future. How can this rubbish keep going on for? I've had it and I want answers now. Who's fault is it? What's the plan moving forward? Somebody in this basket case of a place tell me something. Everyone on the payroll needs to take a payout.

Probably will make a statement and give Madge till round 10 imo

I expect someone from this club in the next few days to explain its stance on the future. How can this rubbish keep going on for? I've had it and I want answers now. Who's fault is it? What's the plan moving forward? Somebody in this basket case of a place tell me something. Everyone on the payroll needs to take a payout.

The coach punted !
The CEO punted !
Nothing less Imo.

It’s interesting. North Melbourne got off to a shocking start to the season, losing by a few big margins. Then their President released a statement pleading for patience and understanding. We’re staring down the barrel of the worst season in our history. Some accountability needs to be shown.

@gnr4life said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346630) said:
It’s interesting. North Melbourne got off to a shocking start to the season, losing by a few big margins. Then their President released a statement pleading for patience and understanding. We’re staring down the barrel of the worst season in our history. Some accountability needs to be shown.

Based on that crisis meeting rumour, the board will be looking for a scapegoat. They don't seem to care about the results so long as the club doesn't bleed membership numbers.

Accountability or leadership?

@mike said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346639) said:

Someone has to be accountable for what’s happened so far in 2021.

@kazoo-kid said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346638) said:

Based on that crisis meeting rumour, the board will be looking for a scapegoat. They don't seem to care about the results so long as the club doesn't bleed membership numbers.

I read that as circus meeting. Feel like that’s more appropriate

@gnr4life said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346656) said:

Baboons and monkeys beating their chest and throwing ? at each other.

@gnr4life said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346650) said:
@mike said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346639) said:

Someone has to be accountable for what’s happened so far in 2021.

The single biggest problem with the club is that there is zero accountability. They have demonstrated that over and over again.

Hagipantelis needs to look in the mirror. He's far too involved in the football side of things. My concern is that there's a growing disconnect between the club and the fans.

I expect someone from this club in the next few days to explain its stance on the future. How can this rubbish keep going on for? I've had it and I want answers now. Who's fault is it? What's the plan moving forward? Somebody in this basket case of a place tell me something. Everyone on the payroll needs to take a paycut until results are gained. I've got no interest in finance etc atm. I want on field results.

And here it is: https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2021/04/25/wests-tigers-statement-on-sydney-morning-herald-report

@tcat said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346659) said:
@gnr4life said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346656) said:

Baboons and monkeys beating their chest and throwing ? at each other.

Sounds more energetic than our forward pack

@leichhardttiger said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346697) said:

And here it is: https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2021/04/25/wests-tigers-statement-on-sydney-morning-herald-report

If there’s no crisis meeting I suggest they schedule one this garbage being dished up isn’t acceptable.

@leichhardttiger said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346697) said:

![7F8505F0-6117-4490-9226-DCB39A4E8359.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1619347555532-7f8505f0-6117-4490-9226-dcb39a4e8359.jpeg)
There is absolutely zero evidence available to us that the above is true.

@coastie_tiger said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346707) said:

If there’s no crisis meeting I suggest they schedule one this garbage being dished up isn’t acceptable.

Is a crisis meeting just another review of which duds are available on the open market?

@bagnf05 said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346721) said:
@coastie_tiger said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346707) said:

Is a crisis meeting just another review of which duds are available on the open market?

I would start with looking at the ones we have on our books already rather than the ones we aspire to get.

I agree about holding people accountable but really, we need to decide whether the people replacing them are any better. Whether you're talking about Pascoe/Madge/Hartigan/Lee or the players.

Holding people accountable can be just holding a true conversation (if they haven't had one already) and setting standards in place again. Let's not start sacking people because we are upset and want actions. We got nothing to do but trust those in power.

@tig_prmz said in [Club announcement to its supporters](/post/1346735) said:
I agree about holding people accountable but really, we need to decide whether the people replacing them are any better. Whether you're talking about Pascoe/Madge/Hartigan/Lee or the players.

Holding people accountable can be just holding a true conversation (if they haven't had one already) and setting standards in place again. Let's not start sacking people because we are upset and want actions. We got nothing to do but trust those in power.

I have 100% trust in these clowns to make me miserable all winter long

Back