City Country on tv

ancient_magpie

On Saturday nswrl tv are streaming a city country under 18 game amongst others.Our players on show include Daniel Waqar
Heath mason
Jordan Miller
Lachlan Galvin
Kit laulilii
Tally de Silva.
There's other games streamed as well featuring our players.Details on nswrl website under watch
.Im playing golf so would appreciate any feedback on our players performance from anyone who can watch the game

Thanks for the info mate I might tune in and see how our next superstars go

On Saturday nswrl tv are streaming a city country under 18 game amongst others.Our players on show include Daniel Waqar
Heath mason
Jordan Miller
Lachlan Galvin
Kit laulilii
Tally de Silva.
There's other games streamed as well featuring our players.Details on nswrl website under watch
.Im playing golf so would appreciate any feedback on our players performance from anyone who can watch the game
Thanks, unfortunately working Saturday so will need to take guidance from the forum knowledge bank.

Large & Makasini the obvious ones to look
out for in 16's but Paul Johnstone 4 country
Was a real stand out for Wests Macarthur.
big, strong, fast and skilful young player

Heath mason
Jordan Miller
Lachlan Galvin
Kit laulilii
Tally de Silva.

It's nice to see that these young players are getting a chance to show off their skills, and it's even better that others are interested in their advancement.

It's nice to see that these young players are getting a chance to show off their skills, and it's even better that others are interested in their advancement.
They need support from all quarters if they are going to make grade.

I know when I was coming through it was difficult especially as we had to hold down a job as well. Support on the weekends from family, friends and friends of other players made it worth the effort and the pain. just one big extended family.

When I joined the Army and my brother moved away for work my parents still went to watch our old club play on Sundays until they moved away as well.

Not living in Sydney it makes it difficult to support the kids in person but every little bit counts.

Large does look very very good. It's a shame he's still about 3 years away from NRL.

Interesting that Large played more of the halfback role, played both sides of the ruck mostly at first receiver and was the dominant kicker. Looks like he could be dominant at either 6 or 7, very composed. Makasini is a beast, so big strong, and athletic, those two on the edge together were lethal.

Didn't see the 16's game, but in the 18's our City boys were impressive.

Tallyn deserved man of the match. He was a threat all game and defensively stood up too.

Miller went into beast mode when he came on and the opposition couldnt handle him.

Galvin gave away a couple of penalties and made an error early. But then he was involved in everything. Really impressive 2nd half from him setting up tries and scoring one. Hopefully he fills out in the next couple of years and becomes that skilful ball playing 2nd rower.

Mason looked sharp in limited opportunities. Had a try disallowed for obstruction (even though the defender was getting nowhere near him).

How do these young kids contracts work? Are they signed for the future or can other clubs just come in and take them of us whenever they want ?

Staff online

Back