Chooseday Night Football

Gazman

Fox sports 2 are replaying the Round 20 Magpies V Bears match in 1996 at 9.00 pm.

For Magpie tragics this was a classic game classic result….. Cant wait to see it again

What a great game to watch.. Big crowd.. Thrilling result and the magpie underdog comeback.. So much has changed in 15 years.. Lets hope WT have that fighting magpie spirit next week vs dragons in their heriage strip!
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Yes I went to bed a happy man last night….

30 seconds to go, score deadlocked.... and Andrew "The Boot" Willis, nails a field goal from 47 meters out to win the game.

ahhhh......doesn't get any better than that..... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Would love to see some of that straight, hard running and fighting spirit shown by WT this weekend!

@barra said:
Would love to see some of that straight, hard running and fighting spirit shown by WT this weekend!

Yeah I was pretty impressed with Damian Kennedy's game that night…...straight running and hit the line hard.

i remember at the time one of my high school teachers was a north sydney fan, so the next time i had his class i put on a wests magpies jersey (one of david gillespie's old jerseys that he wore in a game) and other wests magpies merchandise, and i had my wests magpies flag waving it around. he went off his nut

\Yep,it was the coldest Monday night ever,Dragon played before the game and jason taylor was on the norths side.

if nothing else,Andrew Willis will be remembered for that goal.It was a memorable moment for him id imagine.

Just watched the game. I remember it well & the magpie chant was great.

My memory thats sticks about that game was bear hugging my now 84 year old Greek Father in law at the end of the game . Memorable win

i remember the sound at the ground when he kicked the ball. it was very loud

Latest posts

Back