Blake Austin injures hand

NT_Tiger

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/raiders/nrl-2016-blake-austins-season-in-doubt-after-undergoing-hand-surgery/news-story/51c1dabe293aefc00eb50f764842bb91

Out for indefinite period.

Will certainly take some of the wind out of the Raiders sail. Blake has not been as dominate this year, but like when he was with us, when nothing is happening and your in a hole, he is the guy who will make something out of nothing and lift the whole team

hope he is out for our game vs them but plays some part in the finals

@Kavi said:
hope he is out for our game vs them but plays some part in the finals

Don't know anything about his injury, but not fussed about him playing our boys as they have had his measure on his pet play.

@Yossarian said:
Bad luck for Blake. He seems like a pretty good guy, be a shame for him to miss the finals.

Yeh, was just thinking the same thing…someone like Andrew Fifita deserves this, not Austin

@innsaneink said:
@Yossarian said:
Bad luck for Blake. He seems like a pretty good guy, be a shame for him to miss the finals.

Yeh, was just thinking the same thing…someone like Andrew Fifita deserves this, not Austin

Plenty are more deserving of this fate than Austin. Cammy Smith and Ryan James readily spring to mind.

@Fade To Black said:
@innsaneink said:
@Yossarian said:

Plenty are more deserving of this fate than Austin. Cammy Smith and Ryan James readily spring to mind.

Did someone say break Ryan James jaw… I'll get right onto it :wink:

I've enjoyed seeing Austin go to new heights at the Raiders and I'm not even mad it's not with us. I reckon he should be playing origin at the very least off the bench, he would add thrice as much value as Dylan Walker…

Anyway all the best but hope he misses our game heheh

@Winnipeg said:
I've enjoyed seeing Austin go to new heights at the Raiders

Yeah,when he was with us he reminded me of Thurston off the bench with the Dogs,added sparkle to our dull attack the few times he could get the ball without RF hogging it.
Probably won't rise to Thurston's heights but good luck to him and if he keeps his form next year definitely deserves an Origin run.

Back