Big Tom

boonboon

Our biggest miss last night was Tom.

With him we have won 6 and lost 9 and they have been our closest losses including 2 games againat Souths and Eels where we were close to top 4 teams. Without him we have lost every game

He brings impact and agression off the bench. Without him we fall apart once the starters go off if we havent already.

@hobbo1 said in [Big Tom](/post/1432198) said:
Biggest miss was Laurie

Worth about 6 to 10 points for us so yeah, big loss. Usually evens out nofo -10 points tho🤔

Yep..if only Tom was there maybe he could have prevented Aitken from scoring or talked our playmakers out from making low percentage plays like attempting a field goal from 40m out......twice or performing one of the most diabolical short kick offs I've ever seen in 35 years of watching Rugby League.
Tom is our rock.

Hope I'm wrong and don't want to death-ride the team when they are heading towards rock bottom but I have a strong feeling Mikaele will not re-sign with WT. No inside info, just a feeling, but not be able to retain players you want to keep is just as damaging as not being able to sign quality players.

I don't care if he goes. He has great leg drive but he makes a lot of mistakes.

Nothing to write home about. If we are serious we need to upgrade a couple of front rowers,

Stefanos great, Twal is a worker. There is a reason Amone was available after the season started

@newtown said in [Big Tom](/post/1432700) said:
Biggest misses were the team's heart and intelligence.

We've had a problem with them two for a while.
Are they still in the 30?

@boonboon said in [Big Tom](/post/1432180) said:
Our biggest miss last night was Tom.

With him we have won 6 and lost 9 and they have been our closest losses including 2 games againat Souths and Eels where we were close to top 4 teams. Without him we have lost every game

He brings impact and agression off the bench. Without him we fall apart once the starters go off if we havent already.

That is a compelling argument. However I don’t think it’s anything that simple. I

It’s no one player, or one official. There is something completely rotten with the club.

The worst part is no one can pin point what it is. Therefore there is no fix. It’s like being terminally ill and the doctors can’t work out what is wrong with you (ok maybe a little hyperbolic but I think the analogy is very fitting).

@depressed said in [Big Tom](/post/1432775) said:
I think if we had Daine we win.

We certainly would have been in a better position to win if Laurie wasn't injured in the first 45 seconds of the match.

Back