Benji on the Footy Show

Gazman

Anyone catch the body language and his unconvincing reply as to whether Tigers will win this weekend ? lets hope this is just to lull the Raiders in to a false sense , as it didnt strike me with confidence.
Gee will be glad when we know whats happening with the coach :confused:

@Gazman said:
Anyone catch the body language and his unconvincing reply as to whether Tigers will win this weekend ? lets hope this is just to lull the Raiders in to a false sense , as it didnt strike me with confidence.

As I said in a previous thread the interesting remark that Benji said was when he was talking to Eliott "Well you might be my coach after tomorrow" Not saying he thought that Sheens was leaving but is Sheens possibly making a decision tomorrow ??

He was weird tonight. Really endorsing Matt Elliot, constant references to hi coaching the Tigers, then saying "we'll lose…no we'll win".

He may have entertained everyone, but he looked like an idiot.

Benji looked….. uncomfortable.

however in a piece of good news the whole panel picked the raiders.

Tigers to win by 20.

@happy tiger said:
@Gazman said:

As I said in a previous thread the interesting remark that Benji said was when he was talking to Eliott "Well you might be my coach after tomorrow" Not saying he thought that Sheens was leaving **but is Sheens possibly making a decision tomorrow ??**

Humphreys has set a deadline of tomorrow!!!!

@redemption said:
@happy tiger said:
@Gazman said:

As I said in a previous thread the interesting remark that Benji said was when he was talking to Eliott "Well you might be my coach after tomorrow" Not saying he thought that Sheens was leaving **but is Sheens possibly making a decision tomorrow ??**

Humphreys has set a deadline of tomorrow!!!!

Thanks Red had not seen that anywhere

@Spartan117 said:
He is hopeless on TV.

I actually wish he wasnt there.

Beau is funny though

I disagree…Benji has improved outta sight on tv...tonight he was uncomfortable especially after the Elliott interview......could be nothing...

Beau was an idiot...as usual not funny broh

@hammertime said:
He mentioned he had the flu last weekend. Could just still be unwell.

It's why he left early last night, sounded a bit nasally still.

He said he was sick also said he thinks Sheens will stay but hey. Thought Benji was eloquent and talked as he always with a lot if sense. Said players need to take a little more responsibility for thier performances rather than laying it all at the feet of the coaches.

Stop trying to read meaning in every little thing. Sheens will tell us when he is ready and hopefully he will be staying.

… Sorry Beau the format is tired please stop. Getting a little embarrassing now. The art of good comedy is knowing when to stop.

Latest posts

Members online

Back