Bandeli Hagipantelis

So that's what an anagram is. Too embarrassed to ask. I believe The Fresh Oil is the winner.
Nah - as the oil fessed up its not an anagram - an anagram is where you use the letters of a particular word or words to form an entirely different word or words. So for Wests Tigers would be Swig Testers

Nah - as the oil fessed up its not an anagram - an anagram is where you use the letters of a particular word or words to form an entirely different word or words. So for Wests Tigers would be Swig Testers
You guys are good. All of you. Im learning here! And love the sense of humour. Wests Tigers Forum. You feel the Love. Thank You!

Can we please recruit Cooper Cronk to mentor our halves. He can help first grade all the way through pathways.
Great ideas like that will need to go before the board. Then if they were to present an offer, I imagine once Cronk gathers his composure from having a good old belly laugh, he would ask the question..what halves?

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Either that or a druggo single mother stripper
“next up we have Bandeli with her ping pong balls”

Not cool bro. Bandeli has had some tough luck. She’s working some stuff out and has big plans. This job is only temporary. She’s currently doing her RSA and barista course.

The thing I don't get about Bandeli is that if your name's Bandeli why would you go by Lee?
Lee's average, it's blah.
Bandeli's an awesome name, it sounds like you're a freakin' bandit!
. . . . . . . . . or that you wear a bandana and we all know that his thing is hats, hence Lee.

Bandito. From the Greek language meaning Bandit. Bandelli sounds less ominous. Levy. From the Greek language to pay. People have to pay a levy. Lee sounds less confrontational.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BZN

Staff online

Members online

Back