Arthur sacked

Parra confirmed they tried for 3 weeks to get Bennett to backflip on Souths.

Not that you can believe anything much this Mole creature says, but he's now apparently claiming that a "highly influential player manager" was instrumental in Arthur's sacking telling senior figures at the Eels he had lost the dressing room. Gee, wonder who that might be (assuming he got one right for once).

Not that you can believe anything much this Mole creature says, but he's now apparently claiming that a "highly influential player manager" was instrumental in Arthur's sacking telling senior figures at the Eels he had lost the dressing room. Gee, wonder who that might be (assuming he got one right for once).
Arthurs management need to be pro-active to deflect anything negative and blame someone else. The results at Parra were terrible considering the potential the club had. I know that every junior club will be rejoicing because he showed blinding loyalty to Rouse Hill Rhinos his junior club for his kids. That was one of the main reasons why talent like Saab, Haumole, Fainu brothers all left there Parra Junior clubs and looked elsewhere for their rep programs, quite a few kids were overlooked. Two years ago at Wenty they had an undefeated Div 1 team in 16s from when they were 5 years old, only have 3 kids picked for Matts while Rouse Hill had upwards of 10 kids picked. It helped us a lot because we signed about 7 kids to Wests and Balmain because of it.

I would expect that a roster like theirs will be given a decent clean out under any new coach. It was a roster that was never built to win a comp IMO. Always felt it was overrated overall.

A club built around Moses, Talagi & Brown.

Can we get Joffa back now?

I would expect that a roster like theirs will be given a decent clean out under any new coach. It was a roster that was never built to win a comp IMO. Always felt it was overrated overall.

A club built around Moses, Talagi & Brown.

Can we get Joffa back now?

I would love to have him back as he never let us down but i am not sure he would want to come back after the way he was treated by the then management

Let me guess initials of I.M.

They'd be mad not to approach him as an assistant. He's got good results bringing young fellas through.
I’d definitely approach BA for the assistant attack coaching job, Farah just doesn’t cut it unfortunately. Although if Benji was to get tapped eventually, I would have some concerns giving him the head coach job. I’d be appointing Morris over him if we have both as assistants.

I would love to have him back as he never let us down but i am not sure he would want to come back after the way he was treated by the then management
Can we get him back for the weekend against the Cowgirls?

That last game he played for us was a beauty, wouldn't mind seeing a repeat of that. :love:

It depends if Richo rates his coaching or not. He wont hesitate to punt him if he thinks its the best option going forward.

Latest posts

Members online

Back