2024 State of Origin Teams

Both crap teams as far as I'm concerned.
I am surprised of that from Slater …but not Maguire.
Withouth the likes of Tino, Munster, KP and Gilbert, I think this is the bst Slater could do. Biggest surprise for me is Nanai over Fifita. Makes no sense to me.

Oh good the 3 exhibition games that ruins the comp are coming up. The nrl suffers and be honest who really cares if nsw or qld wins?
Would you rather wests tigers win the comp or your state win soo? Answer shows how much s o o matters

Oh good the 3 exhibition games that ruins the comp are coming up. The nrl suffers and be honest who really cares if nsw or qld wins?
Would you rather wests tigers win the comp or your state win soo? Answer shows how much s o o matters
QLD every day of the week.
I only watch our games to have a laugh and a vent.

Api very hard done by, people that say McInnes share minutes at 9 are dreaming.
I think McInnes deserves his spot in the side and is 'made for origin' whatever that means anymore. But his service from 9 is abysmal if he's going to slot into 9 to give Robson a spell NSW are in trouble.
I like Hudson Young, but reckon you'd be better off pissing him off and putting Api in at 14, that way you have cover at 7 & 9.

Api very hard done by, people that say McInnes share minutes at 9 are dreaming.
I think McInnes deserves his spot in the side and is 'made for origin' whatever that means anymore. But his service from 9 is abysmal if he's going to slot into 9 to give Robson a spell NSW are in trouble.
I like Hudson Young, but reckon you'd be better off pissing him off and putting Api in at 14, that way you have cover at 7 & 9.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’m glad Nadge is not coaching us anymore, his team selection proves he has no idea.
Cameron McInness a better player than Yeo, give me a break.
Latrell a far classier player than both centres selected, Addo-Carr is a standout player every time he plays SOO and his recent form has been good.
What team selects 2 edge forwards on the bench ?
Edge forwards generally play 80 minutes so don’t need replacing and edge forwards play a very different role to the middle forwards that play far less game time.

Just like every year, I can't wait for Origin.
The team selections always drive controversy, but remember, it's the best of 3, so the game changes as we go.
I'm a Blues man, but the past reminds me that Queensland grow another leg at Origin.

Latest posts

Back