OFFICIAL 2023 Draw

If it was the same roster as this year I'm wondering how we'll fair with next years draw?
I think well do better because the players have had more experience in recent seasons.

If it was the same roster as this year I'm wondering how we'll fair with next years draw?
I think well do better because the players have had more experience in recent seasons.
Cobar any idea when we know about the tv games for koe last year they were published with the draw

Cobar any idea when we know about the tv games for koe last year they were published with the draw
I'll do some digging mate.
I think the delay in the salary cap announcement has effected all sides 🤔
I would imagine when teams announce their official squads that all this info will coming flooding in.
Just let you know that the contracted player thread is only locked until we get official squad announcements, same with the girls.
So it won't be long before it's unlocked and all the players will have dedicated threads and bio's.
You should be happy I would image with the new dedicated spot for KOE 😉

I'll do some digging mate.
I think the delay in the salary cap announcement has effected all sides 🤔
I would imagine when teams announce their official squads that all this info will coming flooding in.
Just let you know that the contracted player thread is only locked until we get official squad announcements, same with the girls.
So it won't be long before it's unlocked and all the players will have dedicated threads and bio's.
You should be happy I would image with the new dedicated spot for KOE 😉
Yes I am happy about that good idea .Thankyou

Back