2020 Membership

Yossarian

So the rollover period has begun but the membership packages aren’t on the website? Is that correct?

@Yossarian said in [2020 Membership](/post/1062384) said:
So the rollover period has begun but the membership packages aren’t on the website? Is that correct?

Memberships roll over on October 9!

Details of packages here!
https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2019/09/12/2020-membership-program-underway/

I hate that stupid automatic membership roll over function. It wasn't able to be opted out of via the web site last I looked (was it last year or year before?) I have no problem paying for membership, I just was annoyed that they were trying to make it hard to leave. Everyone is trying to cheat me and take my money, my own football club should not be.

So I paid with a gift card (I don't live in Sydney, and can't get to the games there), try getting more funds off that.

@TigerTiger said in [2020 Membership](/post/1062391) said:
I hate that stupid automatic membership roll over function. It wasn't able to be opted out of via the web site last I looked (was it last year or year before?) I have no problem paying for membership, I just was annoyed that they were trying to make it hard to leave. Everyone is trying to cheat me and take my money, my own football club should not be.

So I paid with a gift card (I don't live in Sydney, and can't get to the games there), try getting more funds off that.

or an expired credit card :grin:

Don't know why they would go with a trucker hat over a normal cap. Won't be wearing that.

Also, what is this thing?
![alt text](https://i.ibb.co/8j5hH38/Screenshot-20190913-081546-Chrome.jpg)

@Sabre said in [2020 Membership](/post/1062407) said:
Don't know why they would go with a trucker hat over a normal cap. Won't be wearing that.

Its a powerbank I think

@cochise said in [2020 Membership](/post/1062386) said:
@Yossarian said in [2020 Membership](/post/1062384) said:

Memberships roll over on October 9!

Details of packages here!
https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2019/09/12/2020-membership-program-underway/

Cheers Cochise - I couldn't get that page last night. Still doesn't really explain what you get with what package. I assume it's simply entry as per package + core membership pack. The out of town option seems to have gone. Maybe that's supporter plus now? But no details on what that is exactly.

My membership is my Xmas present

Told the Mrs to get me the one where you get a refund when they don't play finals footy

Now with the dogs playing full time out of Bankwest was wondering if the reciprocal deal will be brought Back that would make the package a great deal !

@Snake said in [2020 Membership](/post/1062770) said:
Now with the dogs playing full time out of Bankwest was wondering if the reciprocal deal will be brought Back that would make the package a great deal !

Souths aswell?

@Mighty_Tiger said in [2020 Membership](/post/1062408) said:
@Sabre said in [2020 Membership](/post/1062407) said:

Its a powerbank I think

16mb.. comes complete with all our finals memories

@gallagher Think Souths mid year after the origin when it closes down .. could be wrong , read through the week ANZ will be out of action for three years .. that is a lot of Reno work.

Apparently Supporter Plus replaces out of town. The membership team tell me full package details are released on 10 October... the day after the auto rollover... seriously...

@Yossarian said in [2020 Membership](/post/1063986) said:
Apparently Supporter Plus replaces out of town. The membership team tell me full package details are released on 10 October... the day after the auto rollover... seriously...

Looks like we as a family will have to opt out of the "Rollover" again this year.

Seriously how difficult is it to get it right for club supporters before initiating the rollover.

How ridiculous. Give us your money then we'll tell you what you get. No thanks.

@Snake said in [2020 Membership](/post/1062770) said:

Might make us (and others) reconsider our decision of not renewing our 8 seats there for next year, so they better hurry up and sort it out.

We charge $119 for an adult general admission for 4 games at bankwest.
Parra give their fans 11 games for $200 and can take a child for free.

Great value.

@gallagher said in [2020 Membership](/post/1064033) said:
We charge $119 for an adult general admission for 4 games at bankwest.
Parra give their fans 11 games for $200 and can take a child for free.

Great value.

Correct me if i am wrong - have the prices gone up from this year. I think so.

Back