Your Team Vs Rabbits

@bagnf05 said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1395356) said:
@tigerlouis said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1393685) said:
Unfortunately we do not have much depth in NSW Cup but I would give some of them an opportunity as the current mob do not deserve another go.
My Team
Laurie
Fitzgibbon
Pauga
Leilua
Maumalo
Douiehi
Madden
Ofahengaue
Chee Kam
Tuilagi
Mikaele
Simpkin
Musgrove
Bench
Mbye
Seyfarth
Amone
Stefano

Ewww ?

What a team, our best player and only back that can tackle left out,as for the rest well -no idea.

@weststigsrdabest said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1394949) said:
I’m thinking south’s 2022 game...not much thought into 2021 for me...there’s talent in our team no doubt but there also the ability to Be plain stupid...I feel we need to model our team of our efforts in 2010...big and strong with a bit of class.

1.Laurie
2.Nofo
3.doueihi
4.Gildart
5.Mamaulo
6.Hastings
7.Brooks
8.TPJ
9.Liddle
10.Joffa
11.Garner
12.Blore
13.Lucy

14.Simpkin
15.Twal
16.Stefano
17.Seyfarth

Good side only Seyfarth to start in place of lucy. With an extre few kilos on his frame he could become the forward we are looking for. Lucy to be used when defenders are tired is when i would use him, and your right Joffa is a front rower.

Laurie
Nofoluma
Pagua
Douehi
Maumalo
Mbye
Brooks
Seyfarth
Leilua
Garner
Twal
Liddle
Utoikamanu

Chee Kam
Simpkins Tuki
Joffa
Amone

@boonboon said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1395640) said:
Laurie
Nofoluma
Pagua
Douehi
Maumalo
Mbye
Brooks
Seyfarth
Leilua
Garner
Twal
Liddle
Utoikamanu

Chee Kam
Simpkins Tuki
Joffa
Amone

Very interesting.

I think Liddle is a great player but not an 80 min player. He is currently ranked 7th in missed tackles after playing 13 games. Hookers should not be missing so many tackles, they should hit n stick. I understand lots of peoples fanfare around him but there was conjecture around who was better last season Grant/liddle. I voted Grant though many believed Liddle was. What other team in the NRL would Liddle be a starting hooker at the is currently in front of us on the ladder??

@barnsta-b said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1395794) said:
I think Liddle is a great player but not an 80 min player. He is currently ranked 7th in missed tackles after playing 13 games. Hookers should not be missing so many tackles, they should hit n stick. I understand lots of peoples fanfare around him but there was conjecture around who was better last season Grant/liddle. I voted Grant though many believed Liddle was. What other team in the NRL would Liddle be a starting hooker at the is currently in front of us on the ladder??

Totally agree he should be sticking to his Tackles more but that also comes with the support from his team mates. When you look at the numbers his effective Tackles might be the least effective but who would you want?the best Tackles are bog average players in the rest of the game. would you really want someone like McCullough in the team? Grants and smiths numbers are very similar when you add them together.

Player Tackles. Missed. Effective.
Jacob liddle 479 45. 91.4%
Jayden Brailey 728 29 96.2%
Damien Cook 593 28 95.5%
Reed Mahoney 571 22 96.3%
Blayke Brailey 567 36 94%
Brandon Smith 380 30. 92.7%
Harry Grant 194 15. 92.8%

No thanks
Andrew McCullough 760 14 98.2%
Jake Turpin 651. 18 97.2%
Wayde Egan 563 35 94.2%
Reece Robson 523 40 92.9%
Lachlan Croker 534 33 94.2%
Mitch Rein. 465. 22 95.5%
Josh Hodgson 395 31 92.7%
Mitch Kenny 393 22. 94.7%

@f-o-s-0 said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1395848) said:

Totally agree he should be sticking to his Tackles more but that also comes with the support from his team mates. When you look at the numbers his effective Tackles might be the least effective but who would you want?the best Tackles are bog average players in the rest of the game. would you really want someone like McCullough in the team? Grants and smiths numbers are very similar when you add them together.

Damien Cook 593 28 95.5%

No thanks
Wayde Egan 563 35 94.2%

A good post..
I like the comparative stats.
But alot of those hookers also have kicking games which i am not sure i have seen liddle kick even once, i could be wrong about that though.

We gotta carry Simpkin on the bench?

@barnsta-b said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1395946) said:
@f-o-s-0 said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1395848) said:

Damien Cook 593 28 95.5%

No thanks
Wayde Egan 563 35 94.2%

A good post..
I like the comparative stats.
But alot of those hookers also have kicking games which i am not sure i have seen liddle kick even once, i could be wrong about that though.

100% agree liddle is not showing all his ability, I believe In the lower grades he has done kicking, this is why he should be sharing the load with Jake as they both aren’t 80min players and they are both 2 good to be playing NSW cup. Both bring different things to the other but together they could be as good as Smith/Grant in time.

I won’t be going to the game and I have a membership ticket out of protest to their disgraceful performance

Also lol ofa axed from soo so wests tigers

@tony-soprano said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1395996) said:
I won’t be going to the game and I have a membership ticket out of protest to their disgraceful performance

Does the club know?

I haven’t used my tickets this year Tony, no motivation to give up an afternoon/evening for these duds. I think more members need to start to do the same, we deserve much better.

@bagnf05 said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1396017) said:

I haven’t used my tickets this year Tony, no motivation to give up an afternoon/evening for these duds. I think more members need to start to do the same, we deserve much better.

So when the club is struggling and needs it most is when you decide to take your support away? I won't be doing the same.

@dwight-schrute said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1395995) said:
Tuesday's no fun without a team announcement.

We the best thing about this weekend is that we can't lose
That's the upside
The downside is there is always next week

@cairnstigers said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1396033) said:
@dwight-schrute said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1395995) said:
Tuesday's no fun without a team announcement.

We the best thing about this weekend is that we can't lose
That's the upside
The downside is there is always next week

I hate bye weeks

@cochise said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1396030) said:

So when the club is struggling and needs it most is when you decide to take your support away? I won't be doing the same.

Each to their own. I’m still paying the money but why should I put in the effort when I don’t see the same from the organisation. It’s a four hour round trip and I’ve had way too many miserable drives home over the last decade.

Edit: hats off to you troopers who love the punishment

Bro we can start finishes each other’s sentences soon ?

Agree mate or nothing will change. I’m going to try keep the tv off too.

@tony-soprano said in [Your Team Vs Rabbits](/post/1396058) said:

Agree mate or nothing will change. I’m going to try keep the tv off too.

Not possible mate, I watched the entire Melbourne game, few laughs

Back