Your team vs Parra

Last week Moses had 3 try assists, 2 line break assists, 1 line break and saved a certain try from Brooks grounding the ball.

Without him last week, Parra don't get close to Manly.

Everything they do centres around him. He's the biggest possible out for that side. Cartwright, their most in-form forward is now also out.

Cut the head (Paulo and RCG) off this snake (eel) on Monday and they're dead.

It's a huge chance for us this week.
That’s a bloody big snake though.

Last week Moses had 3 try assists, 2 line break assists, 1 line break and saved a certain try from Brooks grounding the ball.

Without him last week, Parra don't get close to Manly.

Everything they do centres around him. He's the biggest possible out for that side. Cartwright, their most in-form forward is now also out.

Cut the head (Paulo and RCG) off this snake (eel) on Monday and they're dead.

It's a huge chance for us this week.
It's a massive chance.
100% Parra will turn up. Moses or no Moses.
Even WT will turn up, 100%. No other team have I seen our side give it to them with their absolute ALL.

Without moses they will be rudderless, I expect Paulo and the entire Parra side to give us a whumping...

Can't wait to see the scoreline.

It's a massive chance.
100% Parra will turn up. Moses or no Moses.
Even WT will turn up, 100%. No other team have I seen our side give it to them with their absolute ALL.

Without moses they will be rudderless, I expect Paulo and the entire Parra side to give us a whumping...

Can't wait to see the scoreline.
Both sides will turn up. All 34 players will show up and participate. Except for Carty who will be a late withdrawal.

My feeling is that Blaize Talagi will replace Moses in the halves - he looks very confident and I don't think we should assume the Eels will struggle without Moses. We need to keep the foot on the accelerator.
Not signed for next year...

Not signed for next year...
Did you see that Richardson said they are activity looking at a high-quality outside back option? Given that he played at Westfields with Galvin, I wouldn't be surprised if they are talking with him. A big part of their strategic plan is to have home-grown juniors in the team.

Staff online

Members online

Back