Your team vs Dolphins

Unfortunately we have zero better options than the team we ran out this week. Pole to 13 to replacePapalli and Kepoa in for Bateman. I like Kit Laulili can provide some punch off the bench.

Dolphins on a fast track are a very bad matchup for us as a slow team.
Yep I think you are right, 3 players coming in to cover 2x injured & 1x suspension
Kepoa
Matamua
Alaimalo / Faataape
We don’t have the depth to do anything else.

Tricky week, given the injuries & suspensions building up. Somehow have to keep this game as a forward tussle because our backs are going to be exposed.

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Faataape
4. Olam
5. Lobb
6. Galvin
7. Sullivan
13. Matamua
12. Simpkin
11. Sam Fainu
10. Klemmer
9. Koriosau
8. Utoikamanu

14. Kepaoa
15. Seyfarth
16. Twal
17. Pole

18. Naden
19. Kit Lualili'i

I like the idea of Casey getting elevated. If he is, then you put him in for Lobb. Otherwise Lobb comes in- we have to see what he can offer- and have him jam in when Olam does so that his agility isn't exposed. BOMBS AWAY to his wing!

Simpkin in the 2nd row to play that defensive cover role Bateman plays next to Sullivan. You'll probably get no significant carries out of him other than dummy half scoots- but that should be encouraged out wide as a tactic- give the Dolphins outside defenders something to think about.

Faataape is back- shouldn't have been dropped in the first place- and against the Dolphins he could have a point to prove. Untapped quality runner.

Bula
Naden
Casey
Olam
Staines
Galvin
Sullivan
Pole
Matamua
Fainu
Stefano
Api
Klemmer

Kepaoa
Seyfarth
Twal
Simpkin

WESTS TIGERS
1. Jahream Bula
2. Charlie Staines
3. Brent Naden
4. Justin Olam
5. Alex Lobb
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Bud Sullivan
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. John Bateman
13. Fonua Pole

14. Asu Kepaoa
15. Alex Twal
16. Justin Matamua
17. Samuela Fainu

No idea about injuries and assuming Seyfarth is suspended.
I love your optimism @tigersfan but I can't be bothered to even try and think of who deserves a spot 😞

It’s funny how the NRL just happen to up grade tripping last week and we get papa suspended, there has been a heap of trips but we cop the brunt , u would think they would have said starting this week anyone tripping singing and a grade 2 charge but no just out of the blue just another stuff up from the nrl

If you watch our reserve grade team play you'll know how.
We're Old Mother Hubbard.
So where are this so called group of gun juniors that sheenius announced were about to be unleaded, remember when we helped bellyache out with nofoluma, maybe it's return the favour time

Maybe I am asking to much from well paid, professional footballers but 17 players who can perform for the full 80 minutes, play with pride and passion and use some footy IQ. For F*ck sake let's win more than 4 games a season and not win a 3rd consecutive Wooden Spoon.

Maybe I am asking to much from well paid, professional footballers but 17 players who can perform for the full 80 minutes, play with pride and passion and use some footy IQ. For F*ck sake let's win more than 4 games a season and not win a 3rd consecutive Wooden Spoon.
Footy IQ is what we lack amongst too many of our players ...

Stupid penalties or set restarts late in tackle counts
Being tackled over the touchline
Not using cross-field bombs to tall wingers this season
and many more

Some of the best teams give away just as many penalties as we do but they have the players with the ability to absorb them - and when you win more than you lose its not an issue. We are a dual wooden team squad - who to date competes every week - but on the back of a poor recruitment drive miracles were never going to happen this season. It's likely now our depth or lack thereof is being tested we are going to get lapped by some of the better squads.

So where are this so called group of gun juniors that sheenius announced were about to be unleaded, remember when we helped bellyache out with nofoluma, maybe it's return the favour time
That's the problem, they are only running on 91 standard unleaded.

We need more efficiency and higher performance which is why we need 98 premium.

Actually a boost with a shot of Nitrous Oxide is what we really need.

I am having trouble identifying where we get 2 more wins let alone more.

Sorry, I am being much too negative.

Winning starts this week against all the odds, with players injured and suspended, a home game that is actually at the Broncos home ground, playing a top 4 team and the game being the last of Magic Round where everyone leaves because they are heading home after a long weekend and don't want to stay around for a game that is expected to be a no contest.

Yes, in a game played in what feels like a deserted cavern we start our winning run towards the finals.

YAY!

given the lack of depth and the fact that he usually manages to put in a good performance after a shocker, I’ll give Naden one last crack. I can see why others are making a case for Declan Casey though. he’d be my pick at right centre if Marshall opted to drop Naden.

assuming To’a, Bateman, Papali’i and Seyfarth are all out, Alaimalo, Kepaoa and Matamua come into the side. I’m assuming Lui-Toso was pulled for the same reason, so anticipating a club debut for him.

if Matamua is still suspended then Tumeth (who was also pulled) Porter and Miller come into calculations for the bench. I personally would go with Porter, but we will see what unfolds.

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Naden/Casey
4. Olam
5. Alaimalo
6. Galvin
7. Sullivan
8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau
10. Klemmer
11. Kepaoa
12. Fainu
13. Pole

14. Simpkin
15. Twal
16. Lui-Toso
17. Matamua/Porter

We are now picking players that failed at reserve grade hoping they will succeed at NRL level
We are also picking some who have had many gos in 1st grade and have failed time and time again
Its like we are throwing a team together knowing it will lose .
We should fight Papalii grading charge to be dame as Chrightons so he can play .
We need to sign up more depth and look further afield

Stays focussed for the entire 80 minutes.
No shirt grabbing attempted tackles.
Doesn't concede a try in the 5 min period before and after halftime.
Kicks deep and to corners on the 5th tackle.
Goal line drop outs, kick more than 10 metres down field, not towards the side line.

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Olam
4. Naden
5. Alaimalo
6. Galvin
7. Sullivan
8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau
10. Klemmer
11. Pole
12. Fainu