10. David Klemmer
11. Sam Fainu
12. John Bateman
13. Isaiah Papali'i

14. Latu Fainu
15. Alex Twal
16. Alex Seyfarth
17. Fonua Pole

Yeah I’m worried Brisbane will teach us a lesson here … easily the best team in the comp when they play at their best

Reactions: BZN
1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Naden
4. Olam
5. Faatape
6. Galvin
7. L. Fainu
8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau (c)
10. Klemmer
11. S. Fainu
12. Bateman
13. Papali'i

14. Sullivan
15. Twal
16. Seyfarth
17. Pole

1. Bula
2. Lobb
3. Naden
4. Olam
5. Faatape
6. Galvin
7. Sezer
8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau (c)
10. Klemmer
11. Papali’i
12. Bateman
13. Pole

14. L Fainu
15. Twal
16. Seyfarth
17. S. Fainu

I actually thought Bateman looked more effective at centre on the weekend.

Bula
Naden
Bateman
Olam
Staines
Galvin
Sezer
Klem
Api
Stefano
Samuela Fainu
Papalii
Pole

Latu
Twal
Matamua
Seyfarth

Cant say I have seen a lineup posted here yet that is going to win the game …

Soon I hope

Api needs a break at some point during the 80min. Simpkin should be given at least 20mins, he is capable enough to hold his own. Broncos on fire and expecting Reynolds and Hass back. I have visions of Reece Walsh burning up the grass at Campbelltown. We need to learn to minimise our errors, we have too many in our game. Our defence is up for it. I suppose I'm just hoping for an 80 minute effort.

Api needs a break at some point during the 80min. Simpkin should be given at least 20mins, he is capable enough to hold his own. Broncos on fire and expecting Reynolds and Hass back. I have visions of Reece Walsh burning up the grass at Campbelltown. We need to learn to minimise our errors, we have too many in our game. Our defence is up for it. I suppose I'm just hoping for an 80 minute effort.
Disagree regarding Simpkin. Latu is more than capable of relieving Api plus offers flexibility in other positions

Why do you want to save Toa? He sucks. Flick him. We need better.
In attack he's strong, good step & fend, good under high ball, good finisher, just defensively can be weak. I'd like to see what he can with yardage gains on kick returns on the wing before we consider flicking.

fairly sure Starford is due back this week as per Moussa's last update and I think Latu at 13 allows us to grow another leg. with that in mind...

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Naden
4. Olam
5. To'a
6. Galvin
7. Sezer
8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau
10. Klemmer
11. Papali'i
12. Bateman
13. L. Fainu

14. Pole
15. S. Fainu
16. Seyfarth
17. Twal

fairly sure Starford is due back this week as per Moussa's last update and I think Latu at 13 allows us to grow another leg. with that in mind...

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Naden
4. Olam
5. To'a
6. Galvin
7. Sezer
8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau
10. Klemmer
11. Papali'i
12. Bateman
13. L. Fainu

14. Pole
15. S. Fainu
16. Seyfarth
17. Twal
Probably about as good as we can get at the moment, asking Bateman to contribute to the tough yardage carries to help cover for a smaller 13 scares me.

Probably about as good as we can get at the moment, asking Bateman to contribute to the tough yardage carries to help cover for a smaller 13 scares me.
tough carries need to be taken by everyone except the hooker and halves. i’m not overly worried about that, it’s dealing with the speed and ferocity in which Brisbane play.

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Naden
4. Olam
5. To'a
6. Galvin
7. Sezer
8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau
10. Klemmer
11. Papali'i
12. Bateman
13. L. Fainu

14. Pole
15. S. Fainu
16. Seyfarth
17. Twal
I rate this line up
Hope it's the one we see

Yeah I’m worried Brisbane will teach us a lesson here … easily the best team in the comp when they play at their best
Walsh is going to run amok. Even at our best we are several rungs below the likes of Broncos and Panthers. A good night and we might get within 20.

Members online

Back