Where is Tiger Torch ?

I love his updates, wish they came more often though but still the longer he holds it off the more news we get.

Torchy is busy making notes so he can give us a really good update as he always does…..

@Love the WestsTigers said:
@Milky said:
Has any of his info ever actually been correct?

You be the judge of that Milky
I think he/she has been spot on
Didnt he say one of the players leaving will hurt us ?
JAC ..

He/She also said the coaching staff had given up on season 2016.

@Gary Bakerloo said:
@Love the WestsTigers said:
@Milky said:

You be the judge of that Milky
I think he/she has been spot on
Didnt he say one of the players leaving will hurt us ?
JAC ..

He/She also said the coaching staff had given up on season 2016.

lol we only remember bits and pieces like i only remembered about JAC.

You might a 100% Gary, coaching staff may have but i dont think the players had
Which gives us hope for finals footy .. :pray:

@Milky said:

let's see

"Farah will call time this year ( he will play games 1 &2 - should NSW lose both he will be replaced, Daley has been upfront with both Farah & Taylor)" -wrong

"Brooks & Moses are now virtually certain to take up 1 year options in their favour to remain at the tigers for 2017" -right

"As indicated previously Melbourne have now formalized an offer to JAC - 2 years $120k / $180k" -correct

"Taylor will depart this year ( 2016) but only if the Tigers can secure Cleary who now has become wary of signing" 50/50

"The club is hell bent on fielding a minimum 50% local juniors every week in first grade" -denied by the club

"I'm told that it is still likely Grant will come on board but at this stage not definite." -True

"The word is that anything less than 6-7 wins from first 12 games will see contractual KPIs triggered to remove Taylor" -wrong
\
\
I guess that's a better average than most, and you're bound to get some wrong intel unless you're in the very inner sanctum. Either way, I like his posts.

I really doubt if he was as close to the club as he claims. He said that O'Neill had personally seeked him out for his opinion.If that was true it's pretty stupid he'd repeat everything on the internet, because he'd be making himself rather obvious. Unless buckets asks hundreds of people for their opinion. His problem I guess.

@Masterton said:
@Milky said:

let's see

"Farah will call time this year ( he will play games 1 &2 - should NSW lose both he will be replaced, Daley has been upfront with both Farah & Taylor)" -wrong

"Brooks & Moses are now virtually certain to take up 1 year options in their favour to remain at the tigers for 2017" -right

"As indicated previously Melbourne have now formalized an offer to JAC - 2 years $120k / $180k" -correct

"Taylor will depart this year ( 2016) but only if the Tigers can secure Cleary who now has become wary of signing" 50/50

"The club is hell bent on fielding a minimum 50% local juniors every week in first grade" -denied by the club

"I'm told that it is still likely Grant will come on board but at this stage not definite." -True

"The word is that anything less than 6-7 wins from first 12 games will see contractual KPIs triggered to remove Taylor" -wrong
\
\
I guess that's a better average than most, and you're bound to get some wrong intel unless you're in the very inner sanctum. Either way, I like his posts.

Yeah Ive sometimes looked back too…get a similar ratio
I like his posts too.
Unlike most with some close link to the goins on that find their way here...the attention he gets hasnt gone to his head

Probably not much news to report ATM because the club is going along OK on the field. Everyone goes into meltdown after 2 or 3 losses in a row and seeks "gospel" from a supposed club insider to pour petrol on the the Farah v JT debate, impending player losses etc. Bad news is more eagerly anticipated on this forum than good news it seems.

Latest posts

Members online

Back