Whatever happened to the camps ?

Gazman

Since Sheens left I noticed the team no longer go on Camp like they used to in Kiama. This always appeared to stem a downward slide in performances for a while and often got our seasons back on track.Was this only a Sheens idea or is this old hat now ?I just thought it may have been time to revist this when our season was on the line a few weeks ago

Was thinking the same the other day Gazman

You probably need a minimum number for accommodation and with all the injuries we probably wouldn't have enough attend

Maybe when Potter feels more comfortable in his shoes he will step outside the square

We went to kiama last year, won the week after too from memory.

@Gazman said:
Since Sheens left I noticed the team no longer go on Camp like they used to in Kiama. This always appeared to stem a downward slide in performances for a while and often got our seasons back on track.Was this only a Sheens idea or is this old hat now ?I just thought it may have been time to revist this when our season was on the line a few weeks ago

The club doesn't have 2 zacks to rub together… Can't afford that sort of extra activity.. Best they can do is a Barby at Potter and Robbies places at Breakfast point followed by a free game of tennis..

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Back