What Car do you Drive..?

Triton Dual cab 4 x 4 diesel turbo , work wheels ,, base model , but does a good job
Her , Nissan X Trail , been good as well

What about the problem of a mountain of dead EV batteries?
Are we creating a big problem by trying to solve the pollution problem?
You are reporting a problem that doesn’t exist. The car will have died long before the batteries do. EVs last approximately 1.5 times that of a ICE. Once the EV is done the batteries still have pretty good capacity and so can be used for grid storage or other purposes and they can also be recycled to recover materials needed.

Reactions: BZN
You are reporting a problem that doesn’t exist. The car will have died long before the batteries do. EVs last approximately 1.5 times that of a ICE. Once the EV is done the batteries still have pretty good capacity and so can be used for grid storage or other purposes and they can also be recycled to recover materials needed.
I'm not disagreeing with your post, but I just viewed a very interesting article from John Cadogan the Auto Expert who put up a very good argument against EV's.

Currently getting around in the work provided car= Skoda Octavia.

Surprisingly not awful. Essentially a VW Passat.

I'm not disagreeing with your post, but I just viewed a very interesting article from John Cadogan the Auto Expert who put up a very good argument against EV's.
Link? I’d like to read first to be able to respond

Sorry mike, I don't know how to do that.
Just look up John Cadogan Auto Expert on Utube and you should be able to find it (y) .
He posts several and often leads with “I am not anti-EV” which basically means he is.

If you are concerned about charging infrastructure, don’t be. I mean we are not where we should be but it has been inshrined in law. Ampol is taking the lead on highway infrastructure Nationally and in NSW all new buildings must have capacity to install EV chargers as of the beginning of September, don’t know about other States.

Latest posts

Members online

Back