WestsLife podcast

I'm fine, thanks for asking. I'm a realist,
You rate them, good on you. Glad it's working out well.
I've noticed that the username Eternal Tiger had joined the forum on Nov 21, 2021 with a number of 201 messages,

But judging by the amount of support he recieved for his vile post that got deleted, i doubt that he's is one of those new members, which makes me think that it's highly possible that he has changed his username, why? Have you been a naughty boy before eternal tiger?

Would you and your supporters would like to say something about this or have you swallowed your tongues and prefer to use the sign language again?

Last edited:
I've noticed that the username Eternal Tiger had joined the forum on Nov 21, 2021 with a number of 201 messages,

But judging by the amount of support he recieved for his vile post that got deleted, i doubt that he's is one of those new members, which makes me think that it's highly possible that he has changed his username, why? Have you been a naughty boy before eternal tiger?

Would you and your supporters would like to say something about this or have you swallowed your tongues and prefer to use the sign language

Would you and your supporters would like to say something about this or have you swallowed your tongues and prefer to use the sign language again?
You called my assumption silly and I replied. I didnt swear, so i think vile is a touch strong. All opinon based, I think a change of Administration will help the Club out of the mess its in.

Given we are once again, a ‘development club’. And given the Magpies NSW Cup and junior reps are where a hefty number of this development is coming from ... if I were setting up to gas bag with some authority and quite some venom, for hours every week about everything Wests Tigers - I would have thought following the Magpies social media may have been a fairly relevant source of info.

It’s not hard, you just go to Wests Magpies and hit ‘follow’ - the information then finds you 😜

Interestingly one of the other members of Wests Life poddy went as far as to say he doesn’t support Wests NSW Cup side 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .
They are funny fellas -“Go the Tiges” 🤔
View attachment 1471
Thanks for this info @Bus 2 Terrigal
I just now went into the Maggies site and had a look around.
I loved the retro 1978 Wests Magpies V sea gulls t shirt with the names of both teams on the back.
How good were those blokes compared to the dudes we have now, particularly the forwards.
I remember going to one of the Lidcombe games around that time and we were giving the other mob? a hiding, then the chant went up "we want 50".
How good were those days and great memories to have.

You called my assumption silly and I replied. I didnt swear, so i think vile is a touch strong. All opinon based, I think a change of Administration will help the Club out of the mess its in.
Then i suggest you should appeal the decision with the mods. and get your vile post reinstated, by the way, you did receive a few votes from your long time supporters.

And you chose not to answer the real question, have you been banned before and have you changed your username?

Reactions: BZN
Then i suggest you should appeal the decision with the mods. and get your vile post reinstated, by the way, you did receive a few votes from your long time supporters.

And you chose not to answer the real question, have you been banned before and have you changed your username?
No, the post you had issue with is the first post I've ever even had deleted. You've definitely bought out the worst in me. I humbly apologise.

Apparently you’re not a fan of Wests Tigers if you criticise the club’s decision makers? How does that work?
Sycophant, great word finest tigers.

Teaching us a new word 👌
Yeah I has to look it up; Insincere Flatterers. From the Roman times.
I am really interested to know how it’s pronounced, is it sickofant or psychofant?
I think the last one might be more apt.
Got salty on here last night.

I'm not a supporter, just a fan.

Back