WestsLife podcast

Rob has just announced he’s stepping down permanently. Seems he got Josh into trouble with Holman Barnes & they gave him an ultimatum.

Rob has sworn off the pod more times than John Farnham. I'll believe it when I see it.

Anyone remember the slightly deranged poster MOTH/Mulvihill from years back? He'd be a fitting replacement.

Slghtly?
Bloke was a narcissist with some serious crim links.
Funny enough reading this thread the last few posts I was reminded of him this morning.
He hated sheens with a passion because of 88, even tho he won us one in 05.

Ive only listened to a pod twice, once this WL one for about 10 mins where he bagged us all and the other was steve and coacheses one, but i usually fall asleep

The comments aren't only misogynistic, but just incredibly dumb.

We've been on the end of some dud calls the last few weeks and this week just capped it off. We were the worst team, but with that refereeing, it was an even tougher watch.

These refs escape accountability and ignore fans. It's a problem and we're all incredibly frustrated. But to then have that lost in some 1960s-level comments, it's just plain narcissistic, selfish, and dumb. Any momentum towards improving the game gets lost and it changes the conversation to something that we shouldn't have to waste our time on.

We can't perform on the field so the least we can do is be smarter how we respond. Supporters included.

For someone that claims they don't like the show you sure know alot about it. You're the gift that keeps giving. I'm sure the guys appreciate your support.
I am a big supporter of people who make the effort and create good content. These guys are included.

Enjoyed the the business focused editions with trippa (sorry cant remember his name)

But one needs to have their head screwed on and there's only so many Rants one can endure.

I am a big supporter of people who make the effort and create good content. These guys are included.

Enjoyed the the business focused editions with trippa (sorry cant remember his name)

But one needs to have their head screwed on and there's only so many Rants one can endure.
You are correct Spartan.

The other 2 have the personality of a soggy sao. Im sure their regular viewership of 5 or 600 will drop off rapidly now the main reason people listen (Rob) isnt there anymore. Who is going to listen to bumbling um ah Josh and his dial up internet dropping out and the other blokes vocal fry with nothing to say? The only saving grace is if Shane gets back on and talks with no shits given like Rob.
They've got the cadence of a square-wheeled bicycle.

The other two podcasts leave them for dead.

Levels is the only RL poddy worth listening to.
They have good insider talk and Willie always talks out of school, giving away secrets that he really shouldn’t 😁

Back