Wests Tigers Team V Storm

WhiTe Tiger

Wests Tigers: 1 Tuimoala Lolohea, 2 Corey Thompson, 3 Esan Marsters, 4 Kevin Naiqama, 5 Malakai Watene-Zelezniak, 14 Benji Marshall, 7 Luke Brooks, 8 Russell Packer, 9 Pita Godinet, 10 Ben Matulino, 11 Chris Lawrence, 12 Robbie Rochow, 13 Elijah Taylor

Interchange: 14 Matt McIlwrick 15 Alex Twal, 16 Michael Chee Kam, 17 Matthew Eisenhuth

Reserves: 18 Josh Aloiai, 19 David Nofoaluma, 20 Tim Grant, 21 Tyson Gamble

You'd be a mug to drop anyone from the side that beat the premiership favorites.

Nice to see Aloiai back in the mix and Gamble with half a chance (pun intended).

Yep, as per program. Doubt there will be any changes unless someone picks up a niggle.

Russel packer will captain the side this week. Will that affect Chris Lawrence’s role this week?

@ said:
Russel packer will captain the side this week. Will that affect Chris Lawrence’s role this week?

Fudge will be Captain?

Might get more than a few 50/50 calls go our way then - would YOU want to anwser to Packer?

@ said:

Well I guess it's two things that Rowdy doesn't have to worry about "Heads or Tails"

in coming weeks i would love to see this team take the field,

thompson
nofa
kev
masters
malaki
tui
benji
taylor
chris
robbie
ben
pita
packer

subs can come from inform players.
and the reason for my change in the 1/2s and fullback was due to lack of attacking options, i think we could be a lot more dangerous with this line up. brooks defense was good but he done nothing with the ball.

Seriously can't believe Kev still warrants a starting spot. Twice last game he dropped the ball on the first tackle whilst in the Roosters goal line

MCK played quite well last week would prefer him to stay in the team, but I’d want Aloiai in the team more….

Preferably would like to see MWZ shift to centre and put Nofa at wing but still happy with keeping the same team as last week.

Back