Wests Tigers Legend Pin

cochise

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2020/11/23/introducing-the-wests-tigers-legends-lapel-pin/
Introducing the Wests Tigers legends lapel pin!
Wests Tigers Members have until the end of November to secure the first of an exclusive Wests Tigers legends lapel pin series — featuring Life Member and Premiership-winner Robbie Farah!

I like the idea, nice little recognition of players who have represented the Wests Tigers, allows us to develop our own legends instead of relying on Wests and Balmain legends and something extra for members.

This is a cool idea cool little collectors item for fans and sounds like they’ll do a new one every year.

@JC99 said in [Wests Tigers Legend Pin](/post/1270220) said:
This is a cool idea cool little collectors item for fans and sounds like they’ll do a new one every year.

Yeah, I like that we are starting to celebrate our history, not just that of our parent clubs.

Is this an idea you guys gave to the club that they implemented and now your saying is a great idea??

Nice work if so😃

I think it's a great idea. The idea of a pin with Wests Tigers legends on it appeals to me. Robbie this year, who's next year? I hope they continue the idea.

The idea appeals to me so much I decided to become a member again (I let it lapse a few years ago, living out of Sydney I can't get to games so apart from 2000 all I have had since was out of town memberships).

Edit; Btw, I called up the membership team, and was informed that even out of town memberships who become a member by the cut-off date get the pin as well.

@JD-Tiger said in [Wests Tigers Legend Pin](/post/1270406) said:
I think it's a great idea. The idea of a pin with Wests Tigers legends on it appeals to me. Robbie this year, who's next year? I hope they continue the idea,

The idea appeals to me so much I decided to become a member again (I let it lapse a few years ago, living out of Sydney I can't get to games so apart from 2000 all I have had since was out of town memberships).

Would be cool 20 years down the track to have a collection of legend pins of all our greats. Would be a really cool collectors item

@JD-Tiger said in [Wests Tigers Legend Pin](/post/1270406) said:
I think it's a great idea. The idea of a pin with Wests Tigers legends on it appeals to me. Robbie this year, who's next year? I hope they continue the idea.

Edit; Btw, I called up the membership team, and was informed that even out of town memberships who become a member by the cut-off date get the pin as well.

Fantastic, enjoy.

WT's legend's ...the term is being used loosely nowadays ......list them on the back of a postage stamp lol

Good idea, they might probably go through the tigers life members and make pins out of them

Maybe even have Balmain or western suburb legend pins on heritage jersey week

@happy_tiger said in [Wests Tigers Legend Pin](/post/1270416) said:
WT's legend's ...the term is being used loosely nowadays ......list them on the back of a postage stamp lol

Well yeah you're right.

Robbie, Benji, Gareth Ellis, really that's about it for legends.
Maybe Chris Lawrence.

But you could get another 10 out of 2005, so hopefully we're good for 10 years and hopefully we've made the finals by then and can add a couple more players.

@willow said in [Wests Tigers Legend Pin](/post/1270429) said:
Challenge coins would be a good idea...

You'll be suggesting a WT's board game next

Wouldn't that be laugh "Squad walking on eggshells ...take 4 steps back "

What about the member's player of the year gets on the following years pin. Is all about the members then.

Yeah but over the next 20 years, so 41 years as a club, I’m sure we can come up with them.

Lawrence
Benji

That’s the next two years covered.

I’d rather receive a Bunnings gift card

@happy_tiger said in [Wests Tigers Legend Pin](/post/1270431) said:
@willow said in [Wests Tigers Legend Pin](/post/1270429) said:
Challenge coins would be a good idea...

You'll be suggesting a WT's board game next

Wouldn't that be laugh "Squad walking on eggshells ...take 4 steps back "

wouldn't mind seeing what you gotta do to go to gaol.....

Back