Wests Tigers - Becoming A Legend

marzie

Hey guys, just thought I would share this with you all. I've created a highlights package of the Wests Tigers from the 2015 NRL season.This is the first video I have ever put together so please give me your feedback so that I can improve for future videos. If you enjoyed the video, please like and share as I have just started my Youtube channel and currently have zero subscribers. It would mean a lot if you could help me get a bit of exposure. Thanks in advance and leave your comments below! :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/xC3t0c7dL3E

Thanks good stuff, fast paced with no wasted time. I would have preffered an occasional defensive hit to break up the attack, but that is just a personal like and loved the grey (black and white) turf at the start.

@formerguest said:
Thanks good stuff, fast paced with no wasted time. I would have preffered an occasional defensive hit to break up the attack, but that is just a personal like and loved the grey (black and white) turf at the start.

Probably couldn't find any defensive hit from last season.

We looked awesome in that Marzie - nothing like a highlights reel to lift your spirit. Tedesco what a champion - and the halves looked pretty handy too. Well done and good luck with your project.

Thanks Marzie - great to watch. I read somewhere that we scored more tires from our own half than any other team last year. We certainly have the points in us, now if we can only cut down on the dumb penalties and unforced errors we will surprise a few people.

That was very enjoyable indeed. The music timing with the ball grounding for tries etc was a real good touch.

Wish I could be that creative. Great job.

Well done marzie and I hope you can put together a very impressive video at the end of this year mate…good luck with it and hope you have great success...

Awesome work Marzie, some great highlights in that package and well done on the editing, looks like Bonstonker has some competition!

Good work!
There's was plenty to like about last year,a few adjustments this year and maybe we're playing finals footy.

@willow said:
Awesome work Marzie, some great highlights in that package and well done on the editing, looks like Bonstonker has some competition!

Was thinking the very same thing

Fantastic, i immediately liked and subscribed.
Hopefully this year can provide you with some more great material, keep em coming i look forward to seeing more.

Back