Website Updates and Changes

AndTheKungFoSing

**This thread will be kept up to date with any news on the generally running of the site.**

Hi everyone,

The site is set to under-go a major revamp today which is going to see the site expanded to become a complete supporters website driven by the ethos "For the Fans, by the Fans".

The site in time will include alongside the main forum component (which will remain unchanged):

* A complete player profiles section including all grades! (First Grade, Under Twenties, Balmain Ryde Eastwood and Western Suburbs Magpies)
* Up-to-date News and articles
* Website tipping competitions hosted right here!
* Match Reviews
* A Player and Team stats section
* An iPhone App to get the latest news straight to your phone!!!!
* Plus some extra goodies

Basically we want to build what will essentially become a one-stop shop for all your Wests Tigers needs!!!

We have been working on this for a few months now and we will be migrating the databases across today at 12:30 AEST. This means the site will be down and inaccessible for what we hope should take no longer than a couple hours. No data should be lost and all your posts and threads should be retained. User accounts and passwords should also remain the same for all users…

We hope you all will enjoy the changes...

Cheers, Mike

Sounds Great…I'd like to take this opportunity to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all the people who have help bring this forum site together. It is truly a great site for us Tigers fans to table our views and to stay connected to the club. Great Work to all involved - thanks! :smiley: :slight_smile: :righton:

If you think it's good now, wait until you see it in a few hours!

the collective jaws of wests tigers fans will drop all thanks to the brilliant work of Kaiser :smiley:

I think we are truly the most spoilt online NRL club fans of the lot…I dont think any other clubs fans get what weve got in the past and present.
My first reaction when I saw the new site - :eek:pen_mouth: "WOW!!" :smiley:

Great work all involved!

Look's great! Very nice blend of colours and great features!

Only gripe is the speed though…..very slow.

I assume this is just part of the migration and will be ironed out shortly?

@jasetiger said:
Look's great! Very nice blend of colours and great features!

Only gripe is the speed though…..very slow.

I assume this is just part of the migration and will be ironed out shortly?

Hi everyone

It does look good, but I, too, am finding it very slow.

Tigergran

sorry about the slow speed guys. We have already run into a few teething issues.
fingers crossed .X.X.

Wow guys, very impressed. Massive thanks to all of you who put the hard work in!

Umm…..all I can say is WOW

What's going to happen to telstra when no one visits the official site........get that up you bigpond......

This is MASSIVE !!

BIG Thanks to each genius who has put this together.

As Ink said earlier, we are dead-set the luckiest fans of any NRL club!

Looking good and hopefully the speed issues will eventually be resolved. Congrats to all who designed and assisted in populating this new front end with info.

Ok Guys…

First thanks for the kind words... its great to see the site received in such a way...

As Kul said... we are working on the speed issues. Also I do apologise for the site being down for longer than we first anticipated, we won't stay down for too much longer...

Cheers, Mike

Got a surprise this morning when i came in. A good surprise though. Looks great guys! Congrats!

Hi guys

One thing that I can't find (I am not as clever as you guys!!) is the "View New Posts" item usually under the Board Index.
I would like to see that returned when you get time.

Tigergran

Far outttttt. I had no idea the new forum was going to be as enormous as this. It's fantastic. Congratulations and a massive thank you to all those involved.

I had some speed issues last night (Tuesday 6th) but it's all working fine now (Wednesday 7th)

its a great site.
many thanks for the effort put in to get it happening.
in time it will be then envy of all NRL fans.

Back