We deserve to carry on

tig_prmz

Give it to your other mates no matter if they are Panthers, Storm, Roosters or Souths supporters.

Put a tenner on $150-1 odds of us winning the premiership

Tell your mates how Brooks will win the Dally M, Sheens will be coach of the year and Api will Origin for NSW.

Go on Facebook and tell people Tigers are back baby!

Milk these two weeks for all you can, enjoy it as much as you can! No one knows if we will be getting a win like this again, let's just carry on a bit until we can't.

Milk these two weeks for all you can, enjoy it as much as you can! No one knows if we will be getting a win like this again, let's just carry on a bit until we can't.
Been supporting Balmain and these guys for a long time and history tells me that could be as soon as the next game.

Like you, I'm loving it while it lasts.:love:

Still can’t believe it. Rewatch this morning.

Seeing a lot of opposition fans online give kudos to wests as well. Just a feel good time for everyone…except cows I guess.

Still can’t believe it. Rewatch this morning.

Seeing a lot of opposition fans online give kudos to wests as well. Just a feel good time for everyone…except cows I guess.
It's karma for the Cowboys - after that atrocious game they stole from us last year. Get that up you Cowboys !! Hope Kyle Feldt cried himself to sleep last night.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Ecstatic, gobsmacked, all words that only go a small way to describe this feeling. I know a lot has been written already, but I just want to say my two cents...

Last night was my son's first-ever trip to Leichhardt Oval, first-ever Tigers game live (we live in Darwin). My father passed away last year and the Cowboys were his favourite team to beat (would often quote that 2005 semi-final score). This game has made my top 5 Tigers moments (2005 grand final, Robbie v Watts, 2005 semi-final, beating Melb in Melb in 2018, and now this). 4 out of the 5 were against Cowboys.

Bloody brilliant. I'm still shocked and super proud. What a night!!!

So happy for you @Tiger Tarl.

I was there with my family including a daughter-in-law who has been with us through all the losses in recent seasons.
So good to hear her say that she's never imagined a team playing so well, like we did last night.
We have another Tiger rusting on, I'd say.

Latest posts

Members online

Back