We can turn it around!

Bones

Week 1 if this season I sat and watched as Luke Garner allowed player after player brush past him like he was a busted old free spinning turn style at Leichhardt Oval. I must have mentioned several times loud enough for my neighbours to hear that he didn’t belong in the NRL (possibly not in those exact words).

Week 2 against the Roosters Luke comes out and, in a team which folded like origami, punches out 37 tackles and 0 misses!

If Luke Garner can turn his form around in 1 week so dramatically, so can the rest of the team.... I hope.

Bring on the Knights.

@bones said in [We can turn it around\!](/post/1322464) said:
Week 1 if this season I sat and watched as Luke Garner allowed player after player brush past him like he was a busted old free spinning turn style at Leichhardt Oval. I must have mentioned several times loud enough for my neighbours to hear that he didn’t belong in the NRL (possibly not in those exact words).

Week 2 against the Roosters Luke comes out and, in a team which folded like origami, punches out 37 tackles and 0 misses!

If Luke Garner can turn his form around in 1 week so dramatically, so can the rest of the team.... I hope.

Bring on the Knights.

The improvement in Garners defence was impressive.

I admire your optimism but as is often the case for every player we have who has a go, we have one more that doesn't.

the team needs to bed in,the constant rotation of players in/out does the team no good.same coach same team for 2 years will have us all cheering,2 more years [if that long] mediocraty ,so what,

our problems are easily fixed on paper, but could take a year to solve. poor 5th tackle options, an inability to build pressure, shoddy edge defence and a lack of effort. if we can somehow miraculously fix them quickly we may well have a half decent season.

@jrtiger said in [We can turn it around\!](/post/1322578) said:
our problems are easily fixed on paper, but could take a year to solve. poor 5th tackle options, an inability to build pressure, shoddy edge defence and a lack of effort. if we can somehow miraculously fix them quickly we may well have a half decent season.

These problems have been evident for close to a decade

Back