Wasn't as bad as it could have been...

Yep agreed. That’s where it’s at.
Don’t agree with your last paragraph though…I’m gearing up to ride this club all the way to its fiery conclusion.

Haha fair enough. I’ll never stop following in reality, it’s just painful to watch.

I've lost 2 family members over the last 5 years. My dad and my brother. My dad passed away 3 weeks ago. My brother 4 years ago.

Footy is only so important.

Sorry to put a downer on things.
Agree, there more to life than footy.

There’s more to life than money, but it sure does make life easier!

I take that back, the discipline to stick to a process is difficult, but these guys consistently make the wrong decisions.

This is what I don't like when I hear the Board got involved in sacking Madge and being tough on the Brooks contract and also extending Nofo.

They need to have a process and stick to it and see how that process goes. If the process is poor then change the process but at this point it appears to be the process changes based on how members of the board feel upon waking each day.

Agree, there more to life than footy.

There’s more to life than money, but it sure does make life easier!

Money is hugely important but only up to a certain amount. I make that amount low because I'm cheap.

This is what I don't like when I hear the Board got involved in sacking Madge and being tough on the Brooks contract and also extending Nofo.

They need to have a process and stick to it and see how that process goes. If the process is poor then change the process but at this point it appears to be the process changes based on how members of the board feel upon waking each day.
Exactly, but I agree with the Madge sacking haha
He wasn’t the guy to get them out of this. Sheens is, but not when management make decisions that are in complete opposition to the direction the coaches want to take.

Money is hugely important but only up to a certain amount. I make that amount low because I'm cheap.
Haha fair enough.

Isn’t it crazy when supporters can see the problems but so-called experienced administrators mess it up constantly.

Low expectations and acceptances of performances like last night wont do much to make you feel better …

seems like the Knights crossed the line every time they were in our 20… had a couple taken off them ..

Our team continues to have no resolve to tough it out when things go against them… Dont know how you change this ..Even now spreading to the guys who joined the team this year
L8
We cannot keep sacking coaches. Madge was sacked and we haven't improved. Sheens has bought on Bula and if he can somehow work that magic again we can improve.

We aren't getting better until we develop a quality roster and sacking the coach isn't going to improve that.
Sacking the coach for a poor quality squad is stupid but if the coach is at odds with the recruitment manager then one or both of them have to go if they refuse to put the club ahead of their own pig headedness - especially when managers and players are aware of the situation.

Of course they should, but it’s more than that. No coach could succeed long-term with the current squad.
To me our current coaching appointment wasn’t a mistake, the team was improving and building for success. For success you need a stable halves combination, and they need confidence to be shown in them.
Getting Brooks offside (I.e by management) has killed any momentum that was developing.

If they don’t secure a better halfback for next year they’ll lose Bula, Da Silva, Feledy, Tupou etc. No one will put up with losing and they won’t risk their career like brooks did.

I’m honestly at the point where I don’t think I can support the Tigers anymore until drastic change happens. I won’t follow another team, so I’ll just stop watching NRL and take up marbles or something.
The Roosters will be lining up for Bula as soon as he is off contract. A nice replacement for Tedesco.

Back