V Cowboys at Campbelltown

Wagga_Tiger

Looking to come up for this game and also catch BRET v's Wests on the Saturday was wondering if any body could give me some idea's on seating. I was hoping to get somewhere close to the players so the kids can get to see them up close and get some good piccies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My suggestions is to go onto the Proticket website, then click on the Wests Tigers v Cowboys game, it shows the pricing for tickets also you can click on a map of the stadium with the bays to which you can match the prices you are after. The seats around the tunnel and where the players sit are the 'silver' seats not sure if any are left but Proticket will be able to tell you.

Alternative if you are getting there for the State Cup you can just grab GA tickets. There is seating in that allocation on the 20 metre line in the Northwest corner which will give great access for the WT player warm ups and interchange warm ups, gives your kids a front row chance to get a pic with the mascot and is not too intrusive as to where the sideline camera positions themself. Also has a great view of the big screen and scoreboard

Hope you all have a great night of it

Thanks guys, wasn't sure if i could get tickets on the saturday but if i can that would be perfect.

All three games are on the Sunday. 10.30 start.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Hi WT I'm a Griffith Tiger. Have heard that the Bret V Wests game is actually to be played Sunday morning prior to Cowboys game. Kickoff is being talked about 10.45am.
Think this is what Smeg meant by buying tickets if your going to State Cup game.
Mate you'll be there early enough to buy GA tickets at the gate and grab a good seat.
Still check Proticket if you like and you can aim for a position to head for.
Hope you enjoy the day.

All days should have 3 games!!!

In relation to photos and signings hope for a loss and hang out behind the western stand after the game. You won't want to wait if we win!
\
\

Better off having a nice meal in the club followed by Toyota Cup then first grade.

Or since the trial in feb…
Yeah probably not an NRL match,
But it was the same players playing the same game with the same rules....
I'd say that;s close enough....
Not that it would ever be enough

@batboy said:
Or since the trial in feb…
Yeah probably not an NRL match,
But it was the same players playing the same game with the same rules....
I'd say that;s close enough....
Not that it would ever be enough

nrl trial for 2012 was a night game v parramatta.. I was there.

There was not one day game at campbelltown in 2011

Good for families to see WT at Campbeltown in the sunshine

4 games a year is all the south west get. Day games should be made priority just like leichhardt.
\
\
\

I will be on the look out for dudes with mullets & ugh boots hanging around parked cars as I don't want to lose my wheels /petrol/windscreen wipers.

@Snake said:
I will be on the look out for dudes with mullets & ugh boots hanging around parked cars as I don't want to lose my wheels /petrol/windscreen wipers.

Try my sacrifice - I haven't had a latte all week in anticipation for Friday night. I am going crazy!

Back