Unprofessional: Our 'culture'...

Well said 100% correct , team on the bottom should be flogged for a few days over that period and also bought in to do video sessions , I would call them sessions who’s fault was that and get them to stand up and admit it each time video shows a staff up
Whilst I agree 100% it’s very hard for these guys to bag each other out loud in a group dynamic. They stick like glue and quite often look beyond the mistakes.
I’d just let them sit through a video of the game together ( without coaches) then move on.

Anyone remember Cronulla around 2009/2010?

Ricky Stuart had just gotten 15 losses in a row or similar and was up for a record that would rival Tommy for the longest loosing streak?

I saw a difference, Anthony Tupou (I think Tupou) said he loved playing for the Sharks. The Cronulla side would loose but put full effort in.

Were loosing games, but were loosing hope. We need to get that hope back.

Credit to you for acknowledging your mistake 👍

I suspect instead of having a little humility, @pawsandclaws1 will instead disappear for another month before returning when we manage to fluke a couple of wins and come out with more arrogant and poorly thought out takes lol
I will have an out of office notice in place so you don't feel so put out and get to feel special at the same time.

This is what three times you've mentioned me since last nights game which does seem a bit fixated,

I will have an out of office notice in place so you don't feel so put out and get to feel special at the same time.

This is what three times you've mentioned me since last nights game which does seem a bit fixated,

Don’t flatter yourself, I just happen to detest arrogant hypocrites.

And you fit the label like a glove. I’m guessing it’s no longer a results driven game since it’s your lord and saviour as coach?

Don’t flatter yourself, I just happen to detest arrogant hypocrites.

And you fit the label like a glove. I’m guessing it’s no longer a results driven game since it’s your lord and saviour as coach?
Why do you participate in a forum where there are always going to be differences in opinions?

Throwing around personal insults because I have a different opinion to you is unhealthy. And doing so with a username of 40 posts. mmmm.

Why do you participate in a forum where there are always going to be differences in opinions?

Throwing around personal insults because I have a different opinion to you is unhealthy. And doing so with a username of 40 posts. mmmm.

Nothing wrong with a difference of opinion. It’s when that difference of opinion is made with condescension and contains subtle little jabs. Which is your specialty so you can then plead innocent.

Throwing around personal insults? That’s rich coming from you. So you never took little potshots and side jabs at posters who didn’t go along with your intolerable ‘trust in Sheens’ mantra? I’m sure there’s more than a few posters who can attest to that.

Nothing wrong with a difference of opinion. It’s when that difference of opinion is made with condescension and contains subtle little jabs. Which is your specialty so you can then plead innocent.

Throwing around personal insults? That’s rich coming from you. So you never took little potshots and side jabs at posters who didn’t go along with your intolerable ‘trust in Sheens’ mantra? I’m sure there’s more than a few posters who can attest to that.
Intolerance on a forum where differences of opinions occur so frequently will only lead to one outcome. You've proven my point. Hopefully we won't cross paths again.

Intolerance on a forum where differences of opinions occur so frequently will only lead to one outcome. You've proven my point. Hopefully we won't cross paths again.

It was your arrogant and condescending dismissal of anyone who disagreed with you that made you intolerable, not the substance of the argument but I figured you’d gloss over.

Keep your nasty little snide remarks to yourself and we won’t have to cross paths.

Unless we hear real soon that he is bringing his family out to live in Aust. my guess is he is making arrangements to walk out on WT and go back home. And personally, I wouldn't blame him if he did.
Whispers are getting louder he is already making moves to be out by the end of the year.

Your username has become synonymous with being spanked and made a mockery of. Its a bit hard on the bloke for talking about @pawsandclaws1 all in common parlance on this forum.

The club need to keep quiet. Flog everyone at training and try to improve. Nothing else but hard work will fix it. Sign some new players and bring in some kids as time goes on. Bring the same team back next week to redeem themselves. If we get belted again time for some kids ti get a taste of first grade.

Haha reading through all the dribble on this forum is classic West Tigers from head to toe its toxic, the "fans" , players and all staff . Haha I'm surprised so many people are surprised .it's high fives and fist pumping when Tigers lay it on the cowboys with 66 points we where on the other end this time rrr well bad day at work Haha Cowboys turned it around so will the Tigers and I guarantee we don't got back to back with the wooden spoon .yeah guarantee
That would be an idiotic thing to say after a 74 point thumping when we are in 17th. If by miracle we beat Saints and claw ahead on F/A to come 16th…big whoop. Still a disgustingly pathetic season.

That would be an idiotic thing to say after a 74 point thumping when we are in 17th. If by miracle we beat Saints and claw ahead on F/A to come 16th…big whoop. Still a disgustingly pathetic season.
Just as an aside, champion @Tucker, that director's photo that now shows with your every post: is it meant to stimulate positive or otherwise vibes? ;)

I just don't get it!!!
After a disgraceful performance like that, any other club would've turfed the coach.
Moreso any other coach would have resigned out of decency immediately, along with goons pascoe & hagi.
Yet here we are listening to sheens waffle on saying, and admitting, to nothing & dribbling about the next game FMD!!! & the goons still keep their jobs. They are laughing in the fans' face.
I've been a tiger fan forever, but now i'm done getting kicked in the nuts. This pain is the worst.
Pathetic!

Latest posts

Members online

Back