LIVE GAME Trial 1 vs. Warriors

Live Game Discussion
We're looking good today. If we can keep teams below 18 points we'll win.

Yeah I’m not worried about the result. A lot of randoms on the park at the end. Most of the probable starters have looked good. Sullivan needs to lift. Olam under zero pressure for his centre spot based on that half although the kid from Brisbane Easts looks promising.

I don‘t think it matters. I remember two trials in 2010, we got pummelled by the Eels. Came out both years and finished top 4. Look what we did to the Raiders last year. Results aren’t important.
Yes but we probably weren't coming off 2 wooden spoons, and low rankings for a number of years prior to that, so I'd say for that reason we need to win today..

Understood but I would have kept the best side out against 12 men, scored a couple of quick tries to get the confidence up then made mass changes. You come away feeling good about the performance.

He’s clearly just trying to get a good look at everyone.
You make it sound like the result matters. Just a note, we belted the Raiders last year at Belmore.

Simpkin is so slow; he emails, telegraphs, and mails a letter before he passes the ball.
Yeah, he seems to be out of sync with the team every time,, also even though Seyfarth is playing well he really needs to use his brain,, at one stage there we had scrambled to save a try, the team was out on its feet, all on the ground still and Seyfarth sprinted to the ball and ran up to take a tap when we really really needed to slow things down.. it was stunningly silly to not realise where the team was at.. stupid stupid football

We lacked direction when api and Sezer went off . We had Mason and Sullivan in the halves that last 15 minutes and it showed .
Sullivan has shown glimpses , but if latu kills it next week , bud is going to start the season in Reggie’s . I haven’t seen enough from him .
Sezer is just guiding the team around getting to the right spots and mounting pressure . Sullivan has had opportunities to strip numbers , but too often made the wrong choice . It will be interesting .
Mason reminds me of Connor Watson big time .
I can see a 26 lineup of 3.Olam 4. Galvin , 6 Fainu, 7. Luai and Mason and TDS vying for the 14 .

You make it sound like the result matters. Just a note, we belted the Raiders last year at Belmore.
Result doesn’t matter but combos do … point is we look pretty lost without api on the field

I’d like to see Sullivan take control of this team this 2nd half

Big problems this year if Api goes down at any point. He is at the absolute centre of this team. Was impressed with sezar early on too. Some good signs with our best on the field. Depth in the outside backs our most pressing issue

Yeah I’m not worried about the result. A lot of randoms on the park at the end. Most of the probable starters have looked good. Sullivan needs to lift. Olam under zero pressure for his centre spot based on that half although the kid from Brisbane Easts looks promising.
If Faataape keeps it up then I am sure he will play many games this year. Between suspension, injury & form I doubt To'a & Olam play more than 12 games together this season.

Surely 13 on 12 for 60 mins means we win ?
Impressed with Sezer,Sullivan ,Stephano , Faataape , Seyfarth , IPaps , Api and Bula
Our wingers are weak and Asu ? How he keeps getting picked ?
Winning is not really the objective in a trial. We’ll be playing out nuffies most of the game. If we wanted to win we’d put first graders out there longer.

Latest posts

Back