Time to go Pascoe…

Lee and Pascoe could have hired Flanagan or Hasler but both those Coaches would have diluted any influence they have on the Club. Hiring Sheens and Benji keeps their egos involved.....seems to be working well so far.
This, everything done has been done for Pasco to solidify and maintain control of the club, the Fulton appointment is solely for him to maintain his influence over the football department.

Fortunately for me, I've distanced myself from the game this year. It's not good for mental health tbh. Normally I'd be ropeable, but am just numb to the scoreline.

However, in relation to the thread, yeah seriously, we've made roster changes, coach changes....there needs to be a massive overhaul of the people running the club. It has to be a top down fix.

I was considering renewing membership next year and unless something dramatic changes, I don't know if I can do it again.
I‘ve already decided..I’m quitting my membership renewal until the club turns it around on the field.(top 8)

I sent the below through earlier this morning, not asking for step downs, rather clarity to what will be done to turn this show around. The below is what I sent through.

Good Morning Mr Pascoe

After attending lasts nights game at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, I felt it necessary to email you and make what I believe a small request.

Like your players after last night's performance, the West's Tigers fans are also hurting. I am sure you have individuals whom advise what is being written on social media, so you would be well aware of the fan bases disappointment.

Another season of failure has now been endured and thankfully some young players have made their debut and shown glimpses of what may lay ahead.

My request is that yourself, Mr. Sheens and Mr. Marshall film an live "Ask The Boss" segment to answer members and fans questions and advise what the plan is to finally turn these unacceptable results around. By doing the segment live, question can be provided in real time by members/ fans, shown on the screen for all and not vetted, except obviously the profanities. This would provide clarity as to what questions are being asked and also hopefully provide Wests Tigers fans some hope for the future.

I look forward to your response and a favourable outcome to my request.

Thankyou and kind regards
Sorry you had to sit through that garbage, but it's too late for ask the boss answers, Pascos gotta go.

Someone said on here that he's a fortified
Salesman I can't remember who but that's true

Polite email. let us know if he replies
Here is the reply:

Chris

Appreciate the email and appreciate you supporting the team last night in North Qld.

I will sit down and propose your suggestion to the coaches.

kindly

Ceo​

Wests Tigers Rugby League Football Pty Ltd​
Member #​
Zurich Centre, Loftus St, Concord NSW 2137​
e​
t​
02 8741 3300​
|​
f​
02 9715 6574​
|​
w​
|​

There used to be a good Aussie cricketer (bowler) back in the 1970s…

his name was Len Pascoe ..

Our Pascoe is not as competent

There's a story I just saw from the Mole suggesting that certain groups of hard core Magpies and Tigers dinosaurs were belittling each other at the club's Christmas function last year, that Pascoe, as CEO, was not able to do anything about it (the implied suggestion was that it was his job as CEO to look after stuff like this) and that this childish crap (that should have disappeared years ago) was destroying the club. I detest most of this bloke's half-witted nonsense but, if this IS still going on, he's most likely right and it has to stop NOW!

There's a story I just saw from the Mole suggesting that certain groups of hard core Magpies and Tigers dinosaurs were belittling each other at the club's Christmas function last year, that Pascoe, as CEO, was not able to do anything about it (the implied suggestion was that it was his job as CEO to look after stuff like this) and that this childish crap (that should have disappeared years ago) was destroying the club. I detest most of this bloke's half-witted nonsense but, if this IS still going on, he's most likely right and it has to stop NOW!

the Balmain Tigers side have no power so this smells like BS

Like in Lockdown. When the English government & royalty partying. It makes sense. Those with money and power can create the rules just not live by them. Thats for the masses. And pay your tax or in football terminology pay your membership fees.

Latest posts

Members online

Back