This is the last game.

Most of them tbh, though I also don't like the 6 again rule.

The 6 again rule was brought in to favour the stronger sides and i don't care what lies the NRL say about it,it just makes it easier for the stronger sides to dominate possesion and for the weaker unfavoured teams struggle even harder.I long for the days when Rugby League was the game for everybody unlike now when it is the game for the "top end" of town clubs with the most influence and financial backers.

There has been some fantastic games this year.
This finals series will be a cracker.
I’m wondering if Storm may upset the apple cart with Brissie and Penrith?
Agree.

Melbourne looked great with players rested and kept powering on as the game went on. Broncs seem to have already peaked last few weeks and looked busted last 20mins last night.

I’m keen to see how the riff go this week. Whilst competing I’m not convinced they’ll step up in finals.

Warriors the dark horse.

Was intending to get a stream in India to watch it today but having a blackout seems to have been a blessing in disguise.

Reactions: BZN
I know we are shit and we deserved to be well and truly beaten but do they have to rub it in to the point that Manly are awarded 2 tries from blatant forward passes and another where the grounding is very questionable by Cherry Evans.

Of course they check and re-check the grounding by Papali'i and disallow his try which was no worse than the one Cherry Evans has been awarded.

It is just a complete joke when the Fox commentators pick these things up immediately but the match officials can't, and to rub it in, the commentators laugh about it because they can see the injustice that is being handed out and how it is demoralising a team that is already on the back foot.

Like I said in the opening, we are shit, but do those officiating the game have to continually give opposing teams a leg up when come the end of the day it is clear that they don't really need the help.

One has to wonder if it is just due to incompetence or just unconscious bias on the part of the match officials but the NRL really have to look at how some of these poor decision affect the momentum and the final result of a game.

I honestly cannot recall a time when there has been so much technology available and yet so many bad decisions are being made in the game.

I know we are shit and we deserved to be well and truly beaten but do they have to rub it in to the point that Manly are awarded 2 tries from blatant forward passes and another where the grounding is very questionable by Cherry Evans.

Of course they check and re-check the grounding by Papali'i and disallow his try which was no worse than the one Cherry Evans has been awarded.

It is just a complete joke when the Fox commentators pick these things up immediately but the match officials can't, and to rub it in, the commentators laugh about it because they can see the injustice that is being handed out and how it is demoralising a team that is already on the back foot.

Like I said in the opening, we are shit, but do those officiating the game have to continually give opposing teams a leg up when come the end of the day it is clear that they don't really need the help.

One has to wonder if it is just due to incompetence or just unconscious bias on the part of the match officials but the NRL really have to look at how some of these poor decision affect the momentum and the final result of a game.

I honestly cannot recall a time when there has been so much technology available and yet so many bad decisions are being made in the game.
There is no way Belinda gets a game that matters after that performance and every coach in the NRL in the final series would have good reason to be concerned if she did.

QLDers hate Wests Tigers. The bias which shows no boundaries was fully entrenched prior to the Blocker Elias days.
we were playing against A QLD darling out there with a QLD ref.
Just have to accept its part of the human condition 😂

There is no way Belinda gets a game that matters after that performance and every coach in the NRL in the final series would have good reason to be concerned if she did.
Didn't help that our mate Ziggy was running one of the sidelines, didn't catch who was on the other sideline.

Edit: forgot to mention that Belinda isn't at all Sharp.

Didn't help that our mate Ziggy was running one of the sidelines, didn't catch who was on the other sideline.

Edit: forgot to mention that Belinda isn't at all Sharp.
Ziggy also has form when it comes to missing the most blatant of forward passes thrown by home teams.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
Was intending to get a stream in India to watch it today but having a blackout seems to have been a blessing in disguise.
Have your go pro's on your motor bikes been rolling yet for the photos of your journey through India etc?
Love to see them 🙂
Safe travelling.

This is officially the last game I watch of any Rugby League game. It is demoralising on the mental health to see soo many bad calls.

I will keep an eye on results but not watch a single game.

This is officially the last game I watch of any Rugby League game. It is demoralising on the mental health to see soo many bad calls.

I will keep an eye on results but not watch a single game.
Your most likely suffering from the 'black dog' syndrome commonly known as depression WswWt.
I know I am after such a pathetic and wasted season.
And I imagine quite a few others out there will also but are afraid to admit it to themselves.

Latest posts

Back