The first win

Last year the backline had a bit of an excuse in that they were playing behind a weak pack that kept getting steamrolled So what's their excuse this year ?

Last year the backline had a bit of an excuse in that they were playing behind a weak pack that kept getting steamrolled So what's their excuse this year ?
None..I'm ok with Tupou for the future but we still have no centres. Two good centres and two halves and we would of won 3-4 game.s

What's really sad is how accepting we are of it even though last year the coach was largely held accountable for the unacceptable results, and plenty could tolerate it no longer. The new coach with best recruitment in years travelling even worse - and we revert back to the in three years time merry go round.
Try selling that to Dolphins supporters.

What's really sad is how accepting we are of it even though last year the coach was largely held accountable for the unacceptable results, and plenty could tolerate it no longer. The new coach with best recruitment in years travelling even worse - and we revert back to the in three years time merry go round.
Try selling that to Dolphins supporters.
Unsellable, unacceptable and completely unbelievable.

Sacks Madge without having secured a replacement coach, throws Noddy under the bus, gives players away to ensure that the 2022 season is a disaster in order to make whatever happens in 2023 look like some kind of improvement.

Going well so far.

Our first win will be this weekend api to score then kick a field goal to win the game!! Wouldn’t that just be sensational!!!

Pretty sad ay it's only April, less than a third of the season gone
Before last week's game I was nervously excited thinking we could get our 1st win of the season like every other team has done so far this year after coming off a bye.
But no... this is WT, so back to reality.
Now I'm depressed already thinking what will happen v Penrith..we're gunna get hammered imo :mad:.

I really feel for the pack, they’ve played well enough to have won at least 4 games. It’s the perennial lack of creativity from our halves that lets us down every single time. The guys up front are gonna get real sick of busting their arses each week only to lose yet again. Whether it’s by 6 points or 60 it’s still a loss and a further nail in the coffin of an already mentally fragile squad.

When Sheens chose Brooks over Hastings it was the death knell for this club. I honestly question why Sheens came back to coach us, especially after his inglorious exit last time. I’m not really sure he has the club’s best interests at heart and Pascoe and Lee are too dopey to realise this.

The halves? And the centres not holding their line.
Mainly the halves.
I was watching the manly game again the first try and noticed that DCE had identified during the play before that they had a 2 man overlap on their RHS, he lets that play die out to the LHS mean while telling the hooker and first receiver what is going to happen next. He then sprints around the first receiver to make a 3 man overlap. Visionary or just good at math?

The halves? And the centres not holding their line.
Mainly the halves.
I was watching the manly game again the first try and noticed that DCE had identified during the play before that they had a 2 man overlap on their RHS, he lets that play die out to the LHS mean while telling the hooker and first receiver what is going to happen next. He then sprints around the first receiver to make a 3 man overlap. Visionary or just good at math?
Experience and counting heads. ABC for most good playmakers in the NRL but difficult for us.

Latest posts

Members online

Back